THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

REFLECTIONS of a RIO trip

Guest sucker
This topic is 7311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sucker

Just got back home after 5 wonderful nites in RIO.

The weather was great....not so hot but still good beach weather. Saturday the gay beach at Farme in Ipanema was packed! Sun and mon were a little windy, and it rained yesteday...but overall i like the cooler winter weather.

Since it is dead of winter, its a buyers market at the saunas.

I spent most of my sauna nites at 117.

Theres always more boys there, more new faces and lots of places to just sit and relax without being bothered by dick in your face. (I know, such a bother!) Well, you can just hang out there more easily without being bombarded by invitations for private shows.

One needs to learn sauna protocol to get the most out of the garoto experience.

In 117, I saw one boy arguing with a prospective client that he owed him 10 reais....when the client asked him why, the boy said because he kissed him. Flirting does have a price...some boys are more than willing to show you what theyve got and can do...but when you say sorry, some get angry.

Like I say, its been slow and the boys understandably have to make some money!

I have learned that if i like what i see, and the first kiss is good, i usually invite the boy down to the hot sauna to check out the tire tread....usually im hooked by then, but if not, i just offer to buy the boy a drink, and say maybe later, but sometimes i have to cough up a few reaise!

Saturday nite they had a best buns contest...and those buns were ready to be tasted...awesome guys and all in good fun. 117 has a fun vibe about it.

I spent some time at 202, but it was also very slow, and the boys circle you when there's no one around...they are persistent...and will ask you for drinks and money to pay their entrance fee.

It goes with the territory.

There are always lots of hunky guys at 202.

I think Estacon has more twinks. I never made it to Rogers.

One of the boys that i hung out with was DIOGO from estacon and he is a sweet heart....very sincere...good company and very sexy!

I stayed at the Atlantico which was fine...the staff there is so friendly and its nice to be welcomed back. No problem bringing boys up to the rooms.

It was fun to see Gulliver, Tri and all the other americanos who are making rio their casa away from casa!

Jabba has a motorized wheelchair which i think is new and he gets around more easier. He held full court at 202 one nite, but i still cant figure out how he got up the steps!

Although he didnt have as many muscle men around him as usual!

Maybe they are still recovering from tomcals last visit!

Corjinhas was very busy on friday, and quieter on sat.

Still closed on sundays, but i think that is only during the winter.

I wanted to date some of the boys i saw hanging out there, fabulous eye candy, but i stuck with the sauna boys.

RIO continually glows in my soul after 7 visits, and becons me to return to this wonderful city of life. I think I am becoming a carioca at heart!

Archived