THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Another CopaRio Attack! Aug 18-26 and Sept 23-Oct 2, 2004!

Guest msclonly
This topic is 7287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest msclonly

Can't help myself, so I am burning some FreqFlyer Miles to Rio to get some treatments to cope with these attacks.

There just is not any therapy to be found around here, that can get over these feelings.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msclonly

This week's WEATHER in RIO?

What is the weather like in Rio this week?

DAY and Nite time temps?

Wondering if it is rainy season or cool enough at nite for warm clothes annd jacket?

Guest msclonly

There is not limite for what you wear to bed!

Are you trying to say it is WARM in RIO, this week?

Why don't you just say it?

If Ms. Osborne can be fully clothed along with her guest in BED on TV under the hot lights and a Duvet cover, why shouldn't anyone else go to bed fully dressed?

Gives a new meaning to a comforter!

Guest Tomcal_

Forescast from the weather channel

Daytime High /Overnight Low (°F) Precip.

Today

Aug 17 Mostly Sunny 78°/67° 0 %

Wed

Aug 18 Mostly Sunny 81°/68° 0 %

Thu

Aug 19 Partly Cloudy 83°/65° 0 %

Fri

Aug 20 Partly Cloudy 84°/67° 0 %

Sat

Aug 21 Partly Cloudy 85°/66° 0 %

Sun

Aug 22 Partly Cloudy 85°/68° 0 %

Mon

Aug 23 Partly Cloudy 78°/68° 0 %

Tue

Aug 24 Showers 77°/67° 30 %

Wed

Aug 25 Mostly Cloudy 75°/66° 20 %

Thu

Aug 26 Mostly Cloudy 75°/65° 20 %

Last Updated August 17 07:49 AM Local Time

RE: Forescast from the weather channel

If you're "cold-blooded," bring a light sweater, a sweatshirt and/or a light jacket to wear during the evening. Winter in Rio is like summer in San Francisco -- it can be warm during the day but cold at night or when it's windy. So plan to layer, like you would in San Francisco.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest msclonly

It was perfect in Aug, Now for Sept

Will see how good the weather and the farm rippened fresh fruit is in a week. Missed an award stay at the JWMarriott by a couple of days, so it will be the Royal Rio Palace Hotel.

Just have to be careful with the Check card, since I am still getting unauthorized charges coming through after I returned from Rio on 8/28. I used it for only ONE charge at a m4m's favorite restaurant, then switched to cash, so I know WHO had it in hand other then myself!

WHat would you do?

:+ :+

RE: It was perfect in Aug, Now for Sept

I am still battling what appears to be a completely incompetent Bank of America credit card fraud department. Just when I figured that everything was settled, the very next day I get a notice from B of A that by their "rekoning" they over paid me $1900.00. Finally after going line item by line item with them, they finally (at least I think so) have come to the realization that not only did I not owe them $1900, but they owe me $250.00. Bank of America has told me atleast 4 times that all was settled, and they keep coming up with another mistake. My next call is to the feds if they do not get it right this time. The total fraud involved on my card was $6118.13. Best advise: Only use a debit card at a bank ATM to draw cash. As a note, did not have even one problem with the American Express card. I used it in restaurants all over Rio on both trips.

I either speak with or get an e-mail almost every day from Wan Hallen.I continue to take weekly lessons in Portuguese and hope to be able to communicate with him on a higher level. I am a realist and know many of the reasons that Wan Hallen has for being in a relationship with me. It has been so long since anyone has said he loves me, let alone send me a love note, I had forgotten what it was like to love another man. Whatever his reasons, I love him. I just got this note and thought I would share it with you, especailly those of you who know me and Wan Hallen:

meu bebito gostei de voce ter se lembrado como nus conhemos tambem estou com

muitas saudade daquele, tempo quase chorei de emoçao mais voce pra mim nunca

foi um velho feio ao contrario voce e muito bonito e muito maduro pois e

isso que eu mais gosto em voce.meu bebito nao vejo a hora da gente se

encontra,tambem sinto muita falta dos seus abrasos dos seus beijos,conclusao

de voce meu bebito,quando voce chegar quero poder te abrasa te beija te

faser muitos carinhos,nao vejo a hora de voce chegar logo para fasermos tudo

que temos direito estou tao asioso quanto voce meu bebito por que sou uma

pessoa que aprendi agosta de voce de uma tal forma que so eu e deus

sabemos,quando vou me deitar sempre olho sua foto meu bebito vai chega o dia

que eu nao vou mais presisa de olha por que eu quero estar comtigo,nao se

esqueça que eu te amo meu bebito estou madando um beijo do fundo do

meucoraçao nao se esqueça que falta muito pouco.beijos de seu bebito wan

hallem te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo

te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo te amo meu bebito e

que DEUS TE ABENÇOE . TE AMOOOOO MEU AMOR. tenha um bom dia.

We have decided to stay at the Atlantico. She may be a bit tired, but I had the best time there. I would advise anyone looking for a taste of Rio, especially first timers, to stay at the Atlantico. We are arriving on November 4th, and much to my dismay, Tomcal will have just returned to LACA. On the bright side, that should free up several hundred boys for the rest of us.

RE: It was perfect in Aug, Now for Sept

BD you are out of Luck!! Just today my plans changed and I will be arriving in Rio on Nov. 6th! I am also going down for a long weekend on Sept. 30th., but I couldn't get any dates in October to work. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Archived