THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Labor Day Weekend

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I will be back in Rio Labor Day weekend if any other M4M's are going to be there. So far this year, my longest time away from Rio has been 8 weeks and since Memorial Day 3-1/2 weeks! When friends and relatives ask "why do you go to Rio so much, what's there?" I say, "My friend Mike is building a house and he has had a lot of problems keeping a work crew together! }( So he has had to keep going down to check on the progress and I go along so he isn't alone!" LOL

>"My friend Mike is building a house and

>he has had a lot of problems keeping a work crew together! }(

>So he has had to keep going down to check on the progress and

>I go along so he isn't alone!"

We all knew you were such a kind and generous guy. Of course what your relatives don't know is that you are the cause of Mike's work crew problem.

I was wondering how you justified to the "uninformed" your constant travel to Rio. Hopefully some day I may have to use that excuse too.

Guest Tomcal_

I tell them it is a huge country with a tremdous wealth of natural resources and I am trying to visit them all! Since I was a biology major they think my interest is in the ecology of the Amazon...they are partly right, it's all about the Wildlife!!

We may cross tracks, Tomcal. Got back from Europe on Wednesday morning and will be in Rio until August 31. Then back to the U.S. until November 4.

Looking forward to seeing whoever's in town at Corujinha. BTW, sunny and around 70 degrees. . . A typical winter day in paradise! :7

Archived