THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Salvador

maurice75
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am planning to spend 3 years in Brazil. It will be in Salvador and not in Rio because I have a good brazilian friend in Salvador. This friend is straight and does not even know I am gay so every time I go to Salvador I am with him all the time and I cannot spare any time to visit saunas. So my question is: What are the saunas where you can find "garotos de programa"?. I have seen a list of saunas on "netgay.com.br" but it does not tell me in which one you can find "garotos de programa". Any information?

Several of the saunas in Salvador have rent boys. Two are Persona and Rio's. You can look at the listings on http://www.guiagaybrasil.com.br for more ideas. Here on M4M, please read through the FAQ topics to find information on Salvador. Also use the "search" function within this topic of the message center to look for keywords like "Salvador" and "Bahia." There have been several postings in the last year or so about the saunas in Bahia.

Salvador is a wonderful city and you should have a great experience living there. But I hope you plan to get out and around and meet some gay friends there, too! There is a very vibrant gay scene in Salvador and if you're going to be there for 3 years you'll want to take part in it!

Archived