THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Great night at "Boy Bar", and "Le Boy" with Eduardo..

Guest tommy15
This topic is 7365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tommy15

Sunday night Eduardo picked me up at the Atlantico and

we went out for a night on the town. First, we took a taxi to "Boy Bar" and Sunday night is Kareoke Night. A great mix of gay and lesbian Brasilians, all having a great time, singing, dancing, enjoying each others company. I felt so accepted as one of Eduardo's friends, people treated me as if I was a local. The singing was exceptionally good, I love Portuguese love songs and ballads. We drank the house special "cafezhino" and were flying high on caffine!

Then, around 1:00, we went next door to "LeBoy", a high-tech disco PACKED with shirtless hotties, real GAY MEN, not the sauna-boy clones. These guys are SO damn hot and good looking, oh my god!! We danced our asses off till 3:30. There are stripper go-go boys as well dancing along to the finest dj mix I've ever heard. After a delicious bowl of feicao amigo (black bean soup)at a local all night cafe, we called it a night a little after 4:00.

Eduardo has a new cell phone: the number is (21)98678373. If you e-mail him, type in the subject box something like "RIO Guide" so he doesn't delete it and miss your message. His e-mail is: harlanblake2002@yahoo.com.br

Although I am slightly past the age for discos-- I always enjoyed going to LeBoy's and just observing. Just my standing on the balcony and moving to the tunes as well as observing all of the buffed bods which are definitely omnipresent there is enough for me these days.

In February of 2003 during Carnaval, they held a unique male fashion show one night at this club; it was wonderful being in a venue where there was a variety of activities... On this night was a very professional show of two men in tasteful drag battling it out in song and a mdified aerial act!

Archived