THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Financial crisis hits Rio

Mikeyz7
This topic is 7365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well at least that is what I suspect has happened. It is 3 days since there has been a posting on activities in Rio. Does this mean that there are no M4Mers there? If so this must have had a significant negative impact on the Rio economy. OR -- those that are there are so busy that they haven't cum up for air. What is it guys?

Mike, as one who goes here daily, (I'd like to wean myself from doing this!)-- I, too, noticed the dearth of threads and responses. Let us assume that those who are there are ones who never write here. But, again, if the old memory serves me correctly, one ardent and enthusiastic member, Driver, leaves there on the 16 of July. When I saw his dates of arrival, etc., I noted that he had planned to stay awhile. Hope he brings closure to his trip to the "land of the cariocas"!

But ,rest assured-- a lot of M4Mers will be on the front in October and a few in between! Let us just hope that we'll get some writers sharing those always appreciated Brasilian notes, and I don't mean reais! :-)

Well I left for home on the 13th and once again my best sex was in the last two days. This visit I went for quality rather than quantity (which i left to Alan and the Daddybears).

In some ways this was a strange trip. I get on well with the bar boys and will miss them including Adriona (Estacio) and the boys at 202. I had put Adriano up on a pedestal on a previous visit and was adamant he didn't do programs but Andrew correctly spotted he was angling for a hotel visit this time.

117 was the worse sauna this visit and I had no sex there despite visiting 4 or five times.

I'm already missing the black bean soup and the agua de coco not to mention the cheap sushi at sequiro grill. I did try the restuarant opposite but I found the delivery of meat a bit chaotic in what you got. At least the meat at the sequiero grill can be eaten in the quantaties and time that you want.

Oddly halfway through the trip I got pangs to go home but I guess I had not fully unwound, in the last week I was much more relaxed. The flight home was OK thanks partly to one of Jakes little sleeping pills.

If I do revisit in October then it will have to be a cheap trip.

Archived