THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Horror upon horrors - Corujihna closes!

Driver
This topic is 7286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since this is low season, do you think that might be the reason for the restaurant's closing on Sunday? Well, there is Maxim's; perhaps it can again become a hot spot for gays. I never saw too much activity or interaction except for outside of the shrubs that line the outdoor region of this venue on Avenida Atlantica.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davenida

I feel like the only dope! I own an apartment in Copa; and I don't know Corujihna. Can you please tell me exactly where is is? Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BSTBTMLA

CORUJINHA

Phone

Work: 2548 2108

Work Address: PRACA SERSEDELO 9 COPACABANA

RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ

BRAZIL

THKS

BSTBTMLA

• 1 month later...

It may be closed on Sundays now, but it's not too tough to walk around the area and find other substitutes ;)

Maxims doesn't seem to be taking the grunt of the shrugoff on Sunday nights, but several other small cafes away from the shoreline are. While i didn't get names, i did see some of the same guys who were working at Corujihna's the night before.

Rio is hella amazing! Enjoy it guys :)

Muy Obrigado,

Benjamin Nicholas

Heya BigGuy... GREAT idea~

Currently am in Chicago for the weekend, but plan on posting some details in my blog (http://www.BenjaminNicholas.com), writing a review of Point 202 and submitting to HB and also posting some of my reactions to everything Rio here on the South USA section.

Look for things to get rolling on Monday AM. I don't have access to my Rio images from this machine and would rather have images to go along with the cavorting. *grin*

Warmest Always & Muy Obrigado,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived