THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I Left My Heart in Rio

Big Daddy
This topic is 7366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been re-living my experiences in Paradise by following the posts of all the guys in Rio. Reading the posts makes me feel that I am still connected, even though I am 6000 miles away. When I got on the Continental flight back on May 18th to return to Phoenix, I truly left my heart. Watching Wan Hallen walk away from the gate at the airport was so hard.

Last night I got a call from Wan Hallen. He was at Corrujinha's with Adriano and Allen. Adriano is in Rio to be with Allen (my very good gringo buddy from Louisana.)and Wan Hallen is with them. Neither Adriano or Wan Hallen live in Rio. As always when my baby calls, I am so happy. My Portuguese is improving and it is a joy to be able to speak with him. Last night, his voice sounded so sad, and I asked him, "porque voce esta triste" (why are you sad). At that point he started crying. "Wan Hallen, porque e choras" (why are you crying). He told me that he did not like being in Rio without me and he was counting the days until I can return. He told me that he loves me and the only memories of Rio that he has are with me being there with him.I teared up and told him that I would be with him just as soon as I could, and until then we both have to just tough it out. I talked to him again this morning and I again heard him tell me "eu te amo"

He is going to be in Rio for a few more days. There are several gringos now in Rio that know me and Wan Hallen. He loves going to Corrujinha's. When you see him (he will probably be there with Adriano and Allen)would you tell him hello for me, and that I love him.

And I Left My Heart in Santo Domingo

BD, I hear ya. Long distance relationships are so hard. I've been in one with my novio in Santo Domingo for 3 1/2 years. I know those times when your heart just aches as you hang up the phone. But keep your eye on the prize. Soon you will be back in his arms, and the waiting will have seemed as if it never happend!

Guest tommy15

The Daddybears felt priveledged to meet Wan Halen for a few

moments outside the ATM Citibank next door to Blockbuster. He was with the dashing Alan (Louisiana gentleman) at your request I believe. Such a nice young man,

so tall!

Boa sorte, Big Daddy.

Archived