THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BINGO BOY

Guest sucker
This topic is 7372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sucker

Wed. nite was bingo nite at 202....and the only portuguese number i know is cincuenta (50)....so i found a muscular hunky carioca to assist me.

Well fate had given me a smile and i won the Bingo game (first to fill up all the numbers) and my prize was my carioca boy!

The house gave him 40 reails, which i guess is the standard rate .....and off we went to a cabine. Ofcourse i gave him a generous tip, as he came twice!!!!!

His name is Wendall and he is a juijistu guy....all muscle, a few tastful and tasty tattoos and as macho as you could ask for.

Chalk one up for bingo!

My friend from Istanbul, andrew is having a great time...he is no longer a newbie, but in a few short days has become a brazil nut.

Driver was there last nite and has been absolutely delightful....he may not date as many boys as Tomcal but buys more drinks for them than anyone else. Naturally, he is well liked, and people ignore his funny accent...well, acturally im starting to sound a bit cockneyed after being around him!

I still think the boys havent figured out that he is not from america!

One half of Daddybears was there giving Tomcal a run for his record.

Ive been giving the wilder daddybear lessons in being a swoop queen, but he doesnt need it.

He winds up with the hunkiest guys to the envy of all of us...but he has Eduado doing a great job leading the way....way to go daddybears!

We all hang out at Corujnhas at nite and while it has been slow there,especially on weeknites, the eye candy is delightful.

Plenty of sauna boys about and my friend plucked one out of the gang for a delightful hour at our hotel. He is learning fast!

We are staying at the atlantico...and it is just fine, like being home away from home. The staff couldnt be nicer!

No problem with bringing in boys late at nite...although since tomcal doesnt stay there much, the lobby has been rather baren.

Eric left yesterday and theres always a new bunch of americans coming thru...but honestly i think us m4mers have MORE fun.

The saunas have had lots of boys and NOT lots of customers...so it is a buyers market.

The weather is taking a turn towards wet this weekend, but it still very pleasant....just not good beach weather.

117 has a big african show on satuday nite so we will all be there. Estacon has been very slow...the boys there are very well endowed...carioca style, but some bodies are realy out of shape. JFK jr is still looking great and they do have a nice selection of slender twink types. Friday is a live sex show there. I volunteered but havent heard if they need me yet! I ran into my first sweetheart there a few nites ago. He has beaufiful blue eyes...and as gulliver said when he first met him last year, perfect teeth!

He was happy to see me, but the romance was not there... most of the time for me the first time is still the best!!!!...unless you find a keeper.

The boy i have fallen for had stood me up twice at Coruginhas...but i didnt give up on him...and he finally came over for a overnite at the hotel. He is a bartender at Estacon and a roomate of Adrian. His name in junior, (it seems every sauna has at least one junior), and he in not really a garoto...but as sweet as can be.

Went by Rogers on monday nite and discovered it was ladies nite...and i wasnt properly dressed! (didnt bring my bra)

RIO is still amazing and this is my 6th visit in the last year and a

half. Andrew has gone bananas over the place.Ive got a few more days till home, but i may return in August.

I cant think of a better place to be to enjoy a Bingo boy, even if you dont play bingo!

Archived