THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Phillipe

Driver
This topic is 7372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well one guy I had been looking for this visit turned up in an unexpected way. Phillipe who looked north european with a crew cut blond hair last year, now has long floopy dark italian hair style similar to some itallian footballers.

He tapped my back and i turned around saw him and ignored him. Later he came up again and tapped me and told me it was Philipe, when he smiled I suddenly saw it in his face but what a shock.

He has been modelling in Venice and arrived back 2 weeks ago in Rio. He says he has an apartment now and a car (from the modelling money) but has little left over. He is hoping to open a pizzaria when he will be able to stop saunas but im not sure where that money is coming from.

He is very lucky in that he also has an american visa for multiple visits. Did not appear to be a students visa either.

Well he hadn't come for a week and had had several days worth so the suite was swimming in cum when we left yuch

Hi, Driver

is him the Phillipe ho had his leg injuried in an accident las year?

If yes, I would appreciate if you can tell him to call or e-mail his italian friend in Venice, as he had a new cell number I don't know.

Phillipe is a very sweet boy, with many familiar problems as everyone else. I spent unforgetable days with him, even if it is non easy for him to mantein dates and promises.

Hope you had nice time with him

Ciao

CHRIS

Archived