THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Searching For Denis

Knabegeil
This topic is 7378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you were kind enough to read my recent series of posts, "Back to Copacobana," then you will have noticed that the name "Denis" appears there quite frequently. If you want to see what he looks like, follow this path.

http://www.chrisgeary.com - international - Rio 2004 - gallery #4, pic #1.

Also in gallery #2, pic 1, row 2, and pic 2, row 7. Then there is gallery #5, pics 3 & 6 in row 7.

Denis also appears in several of the videos.

I would say that the pics show his physical characteristics quite well. But, since he seems to be affecting either a hard-guy look, or the detached look of a professional model, his warm personality doesn't come through as well.

Enjoy the photos, and the guy if you go to Rio.

Guest Tomcal_

I definitly agree that Denis is worth getting to know in Rio! I met him on my first visit there in Oct. /2001, he worked at the old Rodgers' He is a very nice guy, and is excellent in "3Ways"! He has a interesting family history, he is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Brazilian, his father lives in Italy and Denis holds an Italian passport. He was at the birthday party Gulliver threw last week in Rio. YOu can find him at Pointe202

Archived