THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Corujinha's hot ...

Guest tommy15
This topic is 7382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tommy15

Corujinha's was hot last night between 11 and 12:30. Six M4Mérs and two dozen young guys, mostly in jeans or shorts, no shirts, clusted on the cars parked in front rubbing their gigatic hard-ons at us hoping for a programma... After a day at the botanical gardens (the summer palace of Emperor Dom Pedro- the majesty of Golden Gate Park plus orchids by the thousands) and a fun time at 202 with Anderson and Eduardo, I couldn't possibly indulge any more. Speaking of 202, I had a session with a young GOD, Vito, even Eduardo said he was exceptionally gorgeous. This guy looks like Antonio Banderas' handsome younger brother with muscles !! Just having him lie on top of me was an amazing experinence, I can die (live) happy now!! He wears a tiny red songa, you can't miss him if you go 202. He's a tough negotiator for money and performance, but so am I, and he "came" through 100%. (Here's where a little Portuguese helps.)

Eduardo came to Atlantico to meet us, he is entirely proficient in English now (rare) and totally gay, OUT, and Proud! Such a sweetheart! Guys, save yourself a lot of work, stress, and grief, and hire a GUIDE! This is a complex city of 11 million, everything from taxis to ATM's is a challange, why sweat it? He is such a joy to be with and is making our lives here so much richer and vastly more rewarding. (note: be careful crossing streets!! Red light runners will mow you down, so LOOK!!!)

There is another Anderson at 202, not the famous one at 117. This guy is a hunky college football player type, at 3 in the morning he hops out of bed, downs a red bull and pack of peanuts, and wants to go at it AGAIN!! I've had two privates with him, have never seen such an energetic top and SWEET MAN. AND.. he's very oral. This guy could suck the engine block out of the tail-pipe of a '58 Chevy..

It don't get any better, in my humble opinion.. He's 5'8", 190, all muscle, handsome face, very naturally butch.

Good retaurants- Por Cao in Botofogo, and Top Beer on the beach front, Copacabana, near the Copa palace. I do NOT care for por kilo

restaurants. Eduardo has excellent taste in food, know all the waiters, so we get the BEST tables with view.

More later..

Archived