THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio July 12

Guest tetralingual
This topic is 7376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tetralingual

I am arriving in Rio July 12 for three weeks and would like to meet M4M members. Will anyone be there?

Guest jolson
:) Me, Me. I will be at the Royal Rio. Maybe we can meet at the Sequira Grill or something for Lunch or Dinner. Jolson

Guest mlee789

Hello - I will also be arriving in Rio on the 12th for my first time ever. Would love to meet someone else who is there for his first time. Please contact me at mlee789@aol.com. THANKS.

Guest Tomcal_

I just made reservations to come back to Rio for a long weekend, Thurs., July 22nd to the Sunday 25th, My buddies Gulliver and Robbguy won't be there, so I will be all alone!! My third trip there in 2 months, that's more times then I went the first year there! I do have an addiction!! LOL

Hey Tom,

Your buddies will be there in spirit. Hopefully we can all get together in September (my trip is from the 18th-26th). We have to have another dinner party. It was such a blast last time. Shrimp scampi, homemade lasagna, steak tips,.... and muitos boys for dessert. Sound good? :-) Robb

Robb, what do you mean? MY stuff is the good stuff. LOL I really went over board this time. Brought 120 hats, 55 shirts, 3 workout pants, 44 pair of underwear, 24 pairs of socks. Two HUMONGOUS suitcases weighing over 50 lbs. apiece. Had very little space for my own stuff. The boys called me "Papa Noel". But Beto didn't end up with anything. Saw him at Corujinha and he approached me twice but I stayed away from him. Don't need that shit. Robb

Archived