THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Latest Rio Trip

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Until our experiences diverge significantly I shall post in Tom's thread. The weather the last three days here has been gorgegous with english summer teperatures but without the humidity of england. Today (Saturday) there is not a cloud in the sky. For me (who does not like it too hot)this is the best weather I have seen in all six visits.

Daddybears arrived friday and tom took them to maxims for lunch. It was good to see some additional items on the menu and I had shrimp stew on a bed of rice and something that looked like couscous.

We all went to 117 and whilst most people hooked up, it was very quiet that early and mike left. When just about everyone else was upstairs one of toms friends (who i liked) tried to woo me with the word 'cabine' and looking upwards. Well that kills it for me, i like the guys to at least try a bit of affectio and interest before mouthing those magic words. So I left early also to 202 where i thought the others were going afterwards. (You will recall they went to estacion instead).

Mike was at 202 and he went with 2 guys (seperately) both of whom were lovely and I have established that Eduardo (one of them) will be there tonight. I went with a young tall slim black guy who had been nibling and teasing me for a while and generally being rather attentive. He has asked if his skin color was a problem and i told him it was not. Black guys tend to make up a small minority of my partners but i cannot resist a handsome face on any buffed body regardless of color. Unfortunatley this is the second guy i have slept with and not asked him name (feeling kinda cheap here).

It was still many boys and few clients and when most of the clients were upstairs about 9:30 the bar area seemed to empty completely. However 30 boys were all crammed in the tv room as it was the grand finale of a novela and they all wanted to see the end (what a bunch of marys) and the others had all left. It was probably just as well the americans went to estacion as arriving late at 202 they would have found very little there.

The sauna busy times are very odd this time of year and I have not seen anything like it the previous visits.

It was good to have some one on one time with Mike, whilst I have seen him before this was the most we had ever spoken. Worringly we have the same taste in guys though lol

Everywhere is having a party tonight for various reasons. I have been told its the festa of st juan (202). Its also the birthday of Rose Bom Bom (117) and also gay parade day on sunday as previously mentioned here.

I could only manage one drink at corujihnas as i didnt feel very well and in the hotel room i was ill at one stage. Still im fine today and the bottom and stomuch departments are holding up well so far.

Today i think it is going to be a very early visit to Spa73 to see if it is better then a mad dash to have a shag with eduardo at 202 (he is quite hairy on the chest so quite recognisable).

Lunch was at at the sequira grill again R$20 but any good done with the sushi was undone with the two slices of cake i had DOH

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who dont know it - i am the Mike that Driver is talking about. It was hilarious when we were both sitting in the lounge at 202 and thought the place had emptied out. When I went to a cabin and saw that the TV room was packed FULL of boys - I just had to go get Driver so he could see it for himself. Two years here and every once in a while I see something like this that has no comparison in US life.

Robbguy and i had a great lunch at the little restaurant which forms the point when you are on your way to 202 from the Atlantico. It is the small joing called "Tia Joanna's" where the motorcyclists gather to pick up their fares and take them to the above lying Santa Margarida favela. Great pasta and the tenderest beef stew I have ever had - all for 6R. Just sat at the counter and had a great time.

Spoent the day antiquing in Centro.

I am home alone as Tomcal and Robbguy have hit Spa 73 and one of the workmen from Casa Guliver is coming over for his first programa. Hmm. The ever able foreman Leo has no limits to his arranging!

Tomorrow is brunch at the Copacabana Palace for 15 of us.

Boy, I like this way of life.

A question has arisen which I wonder if any posters have an opinion on.

Robbguy, Tomcal, and I are in the living room and tomcal has just stated that he is no worse than any one else when it comes to his sequence of boys. Robbguy just said that what occurred here 15 minutes ago (Robbguy had to distract tom's 5pm so the 4pm could sneak into the kitchen, retrieve his shoes and exit the servant entrance). It did not work. I told Robbguy this was about the survival of the fittest and he should watch more of Animal Kingdom on TV. The whole thing reminds me of Keystone Cops or Restoration Comedy. Any thoughts?? Robbguy just suggested Tomcal nmot bother to dress - just stay in a bathrobe.

Well to me, the best thing about the sauna is that I can just drop that towel and get to it! Of course, there's also the benefit that when conversing with a garoto, I can just lift it up and see whatever's to be seen. I vote for the bathrobe. SF Traveler

Just a add on to Gullivers post. the 5:00 saw the 4:00 and another guy showed up at 5:00 and another at 6:00 that was supposed to drive us to the airport. So at around 5:30 it did kinda look like the waiting room at a doctors office(except with all exceptionally goodlooking guys!) The reason I was trying to get the 4:00 out(his name is Marcello from SPA73 and HIGHLY recommended,very cute, muscular, 19yr. with personality plus!) is because the guy who came at 5:00 was not supposed to show up until later, he is the one that just started working at 117 last week and I was his first customer and he and I have been sort of a couple the last few days when I havent' been at the sauna. I didn't want him to walk into the apt. with someone here who was still hunting for his clothes! lol As it turned out he pulled me into the bedroom and never asked about the other guy, who I was hoping he thought was here for Robbguy.

14 of us went to Copacabana Palace for their Sunday Brunch, absolutely a great meal. We had two of our favorite sauna guys along, the one mentioned above and one who was with Robbguy who is really a handsome 21 yr.old. When we got done at 2:00, the Rio Gay Pride parade was just starting in front of the Copa and going all the way to Ipenema. There were THOUSANDS of people lining the route and it was interesting watching the mostly straight couples with kids along the route, taking pictures and posing with the drag queens, many in eloborate, if outrageous custumes. Rio does really seem to be one of the more gay friendly large cities.

Guest dreynsol

"tomcal has just stated that he is no worse than any one else when it comes to his sequence of boys"

Tomcal, you're not living on that river in Egypt are you ("de Nile"):-)

I would recommend installing one of those machines where the boys can take a number. That way they'll know how long of a wait they have. :9

Was wondering how the Daddybears were doing since it's their first time down. Was it everything they'd thought it would be, or more?

Drey

Internet cafe was shut yesterday so no post then - sorry bout that.

Dangers

two dangers conspire together in rio (1)its a belief amongst some drivers including bus drivers that if you drive with no lights on you save petrol costs (2) you do not have to stop at a red light in the evenings/nights (to prevent crime). So we have cars with no lights not stopping at red lights at junctions at night time. That would go some way to explain the crash a 2:00am last night outside the hotel.

Friday Spa73 was awlful. Mostly clients with just 3 boys. After 40 minutes some more boys arrived to make it about 7 but I bailed out. The taxi driver knew the square but had to ask the final directions when he got there to the spa.

At 202 carlos clung to me like a limpit. I explianed that tonight it was eduardo but i still think he thought he was in with a chance. When eduardo arrived carlos skulked off.Eduardo protested gently at the 60 i offered initially saying he gets 100-150 regulaly from other clients. I pointed out the brasillians would only give him R$50

He remined me the difference in cost in USA dollars. Eventually we settled on R$80, i wasnt going to spoil it but nailing him down and whilst i could have let him walk for a while trying other people, there was a lot of people there that night and he might have got lucky with someone else. He had probelms getting hard and had very small balls (steroids?) but otherwise was ok.

Later Carlos attached himself to me again. He is becomming a nuisance this visit.

Straight to bed friday night

Saturday - lunch at the italian restaurant around the corner from maxims. Garlic bread (2 pieces), salmon starter and a kind of prawn like bug cooked in white wine sauce. Very nice and only R$56 including 2 beers.

The weather was gorgegous again and the beach busy prior to the parade. Mikes friend Joey was snogging several cariocas in search of a big dick. His first 6 were all small so he discrded them, not sure how his 7th was.

Daddybears both slept through brunch and were a little embarrassed but i guess thats the travelling catching up with them. Good news though, they have got tickets for a soccer match on wednesday one of the things i wanted to do on other visits.

I went to 117 which was dead and one hour later went to 202 which was busy. MIke was there and he went with a tall guy who he liked the look of and i went with the guy he went with on friday. Flahvio - again he tried hard and very friendly but couldn't stay hard. I'm guessing i'm getting a lot of seconds here. Still he gave a good blow job and it was a struggle not to come in his mouth.

I might try estacion tonight and if its quiet then rogers as i understand rogers has a proper jakuzzi but i might be ladies night at rogers so i had better check first.

Guest Tomcal_

THis past week, what has been interesting is the perceptions of the various M4M's on the saunas, which ones they like/dislike, the type of boys at each one and what nights are the best.

Here is my opinion, and I admit it might be somewhat biased, based on the boys from this past week....

117 is my favorite, Gulliver Hates it! When he goes there, some word must go out and the place is empty!! lol A week ago Friday when Hank30 and I went it was packed, at least 35 boys working, many new faces! This past Friday we go and talk Gulliver into going and there is maybe 15 boys there. He leaves and about an hour later there are now 25 there! I have found Thurs/Fridady and Sunday to be good nights there. 117 has a good mix of BB's, Swimmer/gymnist builds and lean types. From white Latin to Black

SPA73, usually never has more then 15-16 boys, but usually at least 5 or 6 very cute ones, but some nights only 8 or 9 (Sat. is bad, Sunday they are closed. Very few BB's, mostly the leaner, gymnist types

Pointe202Always alot of guys(over 30)almost too many, this was by far the most aggressive of all the suanas this trip, with so many guys trying to make money, and so few actually making any, they grab on to you right away. It seemed most night there would be 30+ boys and about 7-10 customers. Every body type is well represented here. I just don't like the layout as much as either 117 or Estacau. I have no problem with aggressive boys, but I know some posters do. I could be happy if I was the only customer and there were 30 boys!! lol

Oh wait, that is what it was like at Gulliver's Apartment this week!

Estacau Smaller, easier to see all the boys in one area, typically, only 10 - 15 boys, except on Friday nights when there are many more there because they have show. But I always find some very hot ones, one of my favorites this trip was Kawa, highly recommended!

Roger's Opened last week. Very nicely appointed, liked everything about it and even found a couple of guys to go with, but overall they don't have the quantity or quality of guys to compete with their two competitors which are 1/2 block and 2 blocks away respetively. Worth checking out the facilities and hopefully they will build up, I was told they have told the boys they are limiting it to @0 working boys admitted each night. So they have a better chance of getting work then if they go to Pointe, where many of the guys were complaining about not getting any work for 2 and 3 days at atime!

I met a guy who is a friend of Juniors' from S.P. who is really, really handsome, great body, bubble butt, looks very Italian or Spanish, and he told me he hadn't had a client in 3 days!! (I changed his luck!!)But that is how competitive it has gotten. When I first started going to Rio 3 years ago there was only Roger's and 117, now there are 5 "working" suanas(six if you count Meo Mundo, but I really hate that place!)

This was one of the best trips, it really makes difference when you are there with good friends, and Gulliver and Robbguy and I had alot of fun leaving in the apartment together. Plus, Gulliver's construction site was so interesting to visit!! LOL

Also some M4M's that we have become friends with from Chicago were there and they made the social times spent together really fun!

Guest Tomcal_

I have to mention Hank30 who posted here the first time a couple of weeks ago and said he would be down in Rio the same time as I was and could we meet for lunch on that first day. This was his first trip to Rio and he wanted to learn some information and locations etc. What a Student!!! We went to 117 the first day and within 15 mins. he was off on a 3 way. He also proved me wrong a couple of time. He is a top and would ask me about a certain guy and I would say, "Oh, I was with him last trip, or last year, etc, and he wouldn't bottom". Later Hank would come down with a big smile and I would know that he got him to bttm! He is also a tough negotiator! He would get the boys that would ask for $100. down to or close to the standard $50 Reais.

BTW, for those who think that $50. reias is too little to pay, the construction workers get $30 reais for an 8 hour day!! So $50 to $70 reias for an hour of work in an airconditioned Cabine is really good money compared to the hourly rate their friends get which comes out to about $3.50 reias for an hour. That is why an overnight at $100 reias plus a tip is considered the norm.

Guest Hank30

At some point I'll sit down and write a detailed report of my first trip to Rio and my experience. In the meantime, I want everyone to know it was one of the best trips in my life. Rio is incredibly beautiful and the Sauna boys are even better than advertised. Not only are these guys handsome and well built, they are passionate and great fun to be around. Ever since I left Rio, I still can't get the images of these guys out of my head.

While Rio and the Sauna boys made this trip great, I have to admit it's the M4M guys on this board that really made this trip special. Tomcal was more than patient and helpful in teaching me all the tricks of the trade. While I admit to be somewhat of a slut, my ability to dive into the Sauna was in no small part due to the excellent guidance and supervision of Tomcal. Also want to thank Robguy and Gulliver for a great dinner and the many fun times in various venues. All these guys and the many more I met on the trip made this trip complete.

Not sure when I'll be back, but certainly Rio has moved to the essential category in my life along with sleep and food.

Hank30

Well it is certainly quieter here and a few have asked about my friends (only one specifically about Tom and I gave my stock answer *)

Monday I went to Estacion and whilst there were (according to the computer) 17 boys and 10 clients, it seems in the bar 15 of the boys and 2 clients were sat. BUT they have the cutest little twink of a counter server who i assumed (wrongly again) wasn;t available but Bert informs he (2 days later) the he was and he has a nice cock.

I stayed and chatted to an english speaking local for most of the night and with a few beers and no sex it was a nice evening.

Tuesday Rogers

Well it has been transformed and is quite bright now and well done out but with the motelly collection of boys they had, I absolutely hated it.

The only jakuzzi there appeared to have no surface skimming so it was difficult to see how the scum that will inevitably build up actually gets filtered out.

The owner asked why i was leaving so quickly and i explained it was the lack of choice of boys. I will not return there.

202 was not so busy - very clients - and most of the same boys I had seen already. Was tempted by Alexei but he had already worked and did not seem to bothered to work again. Another Marcello I may try.

Wednesday is soccer at the stadium maracana at 19:30 so it menas an early visit or a late visit to a sauna. Not sure how thats going to work.

My nots are at the hotel so I'm sure i have missed some stuff.

*His plane crashed on landing at LAX

Guest Tomcal_

>>*His plane crashed on landing at LAX<<

Driver, LOL, tell me, were any of them crying after you told them that? and how many are going to show up for the Memorial service?

>>>*His plane crashed on landing at LAX<<

>

>Driver, LOL, tell me, were any of them crying after you told

>them that? and how many are going to show up for the Memorial

>service?

Given you have to be with them when they apply for the visa sometimes - most will abstain - we are doing our best to console them in the mean time. I have told them all is not lost as you have an evil twin brother.

Wednesday I went to 202 early becuase of the football game i was going to later. It was a mistake, only in the last half hour (too late to do anything) did the nice ones appear. I got the number of one of them (a beautiful young slim guy called andersson)and established he would be here tommorrow. There is also a north american looking guy with harder looks called marcello who i fancy trying also.

I seem to be on a symbiotic relationship with my maid. She instinctively knows when im out of the room and its always made up on my return. (5R$ a day helps)

will post more later.

Archived