THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

In Rio June 18th to 28th

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I am heading back to Rio this week. I was just there over Memorial Day weekend, but it feels like I have been gone along time! Maybe we need to start a group like AA for Rio addicts! I plan on trying to get to the new suana on the other side of town that we havent' had any reports of yet. I will take on the duty of investigating it for all the M4M's! That's providing I can find enough time to break away from Spa 73, 117 and pointe!

I am going to try and post every couple of days if there is anything new}( or interesting to report, rather then a long boring post at the end.

My posts more then likely will not have the romantic overtones of Big Daddy's. I keep looking for love, just can't seem to find it. But is sure is fun searching for it!

Sorry I'll miss you! I'll be getting back to Brazil on the 30th, but will spend a couple of nights in SP first (with the BF) to see the Brazilian production of "Chicago." We'll go home to Rio for a few days, and then are taking off for three weeks in Amsterdam and Berlin (we're gearing up for the Euro-shock after being used to South American prices). After returning, I'll be in Rio through the month of August, in case anyone else is around then. September and October will be spent back in the Midwest with the aging parents, then back to Brazil and the BF right after Election Day to stay away from winter weather! So I'm sure I'll see you and some of the other happy campers at some point in time!

Guest Hank30

I'm in Rio on the exact same dates. This will be my first time down in Rio, and planning to stay at the Atlantico provided Carlo ever gets back to my request. If I can bribe you with a token dinner, would you mind giving me some pointers in your spare time?

Thanks,

Guest Tomcal_

Hank, look in your hooboy mail box, I left you my email. we can meet for lunch on Friday if you want. there are several restaurants close to the Atlantico. Tom

I know that Carlo had a major computer crash and as of Thursday morning there were still problems so you may want to call him regarding your reservation.

Tri, will miss you by two days but will see you when I return in august. Enjoy Europe - will be in Budapest with Luckyelpaso for a few days and a wedding in Brussels (Jul 21 to 25).

For anyone looking for a business representative of an administrative assistant sort of person, i can heartily recommend using the services of Heitor and CarloRomanus. I have left a new house building project and a mess of extremely complicated unfinished business behind when I left Rio less than three weeks ago and have been thoroughly impressed by the way this group can take over and in a detailed fashion "run the show". So resend your information to Carlo as the computer situation is probably been dealt with by now.

Will be in Rio with Tomcal and Robbguy from June 19 to June 28.Another poster has bought a penthouse down the street on Barata from my temporary digs and on Saturday, Heitor, Leo (whom many of you know) and I are sizing up the place for a rehab.

It truly amazes me how much I enjoy the company of the group of Gringos who have bought places and are calling Rio are home.

For those of you following the progress of "Gullivers House" - the old place is gone replaced by a major scaffolding and excavation of the stone starts on Monday. Heitor has a full ten days of architects planned and all of the paperwork is in progress for all of the necessary permits so we can start building August 1. Maybe by the end of the year most of the stuctural work will be done. I would not have thought it possible -- but this group moves fast and is always looking for those little demons that thwart progress.

Archived