THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sao Paulo Help

goingtorio
This topic is 7406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Ive been to Rio a number of times and I am wanting to check out SP now...can anyone give me the lowdown on where's the best place to stay? hotel that allows guest or just rent an apt? Any details would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest ossilein

hi, take the bus for 21reais to praca Republica,go 100 meters back to bus direction, enter rua Viera de Carvalho, go to next crossing and there you see at Nr. 99 the Bourbon, rooms between 99 and 130 reais, the last one is for couple, than they charge nothing for visitantes-guests. It is the heart of gay life, boys in the street, gay bars, everything you wish.Email:bourbon.sao paulo@bourbon.com.br. Best service I had in SP.But:check your account one day before leaving step by step, they charged me one day twice and had no time for investigations that lasted and lasted, the female clerks are beasty. Pete

Have you checked the archives? Information is there if it wasn't lost during the recent crash of Hoo's equipment. Contact Carlo at Romanus.com.br. He or rather his guide got me into a place which wasn't too far from a main drag-- its name I've forgotten. The five day rate was under $200.

I haven't checked, but read the preliminary information that precedes the initial site. A lot was there prior to the crash!

try http://www.blairhouse.com.br

their rate is 60 weekends and 90 weeddays, they give a discount on stays of 10 days or more.

I haven't stayed there but I visited someone that did and it is a flat service, a 1 bedroom apt, bedrrom, living room, and a little kitchenette...includes b'fast, parking and no taxes.

I will be staying there in a couple of weeks. It's close enough to walk to Fragata and near a nightime gay scene...walking distance from the metro consolacao(sp)

Archived