THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Second Visit to Rio

Guest dreynsol
This topic is 7408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dreynsol

Hello all!

Just got back from Rio today after spending ten wonderful days there.

Sorry for not posting while I was there, but I have lots of pics and videos to make up for it :-)

Arrived on the 20th after taking a direct flight into Rio from Miami on AA without having to stop in San Paulo and found it much less tiring. The other advantage is that it arrives early in the morning (around 8:30) and it seemed to be a lot quicker going through customs and immigration than when I went last in November. Made it through customs and immigration in about 20 minutes - no fingerprinting, hassles, etc. at all. Unfortunately, with the morning traffic it took the taxi an hour to get us to the hotel.

The weather when we arrived was a bit disappointing - overcast and rain, but a good day to recover from jet lag and settle in. The rest of the time, the weather was great, in the low 80s during the day and upper 60s at night. One night it was a little cool, all the locals were complaining but it is their Fall so a few cooler nights I would think, are to be expected.

The last time I was there, I met a cute boy named Alecio that treated me like a King while I was there. Helped me with the language, brought me my drinks, gave great massages, and tried to be passivo (bottom) with me once, even though I knew it wasn't his forte.

The other advantage of having Alecio sit with me is that there seems to be an unwritten code that if you're sitting with a boy, the rest of the competition must leave you alone. That way you're not not constantly being bombarded by potential suitors which can be a little overwhelming especially in Pointe. In my opinion, it's worth compensating someone like Alecio (buying him drinks, paying him for massages, etc), and trust me he knows every boy that works there and whether they're worth your time. He doesn't speak English well but if you know a little Portuguese or Spanish he is very patient in communicating with you.

My last trip, I told him I wanted a muscular, passivo and he searched the entire sauna for Pablo which turned out to be the highlight of my last trip.

So, as soon as I arrived at Pointe Thursday night, Alecio was anxiously waiting for me with a big smile and a hug. I told him I wanted a passivo that we could share, and he brought over a cute friend of his that we went up to the room with. Alecio and me took turns topping him, and I have to admit Alecio is a pretty impressive top! My first Brazilian 3-way with a passivo and two tops!

Second day... met Eric! Bobby Baby Spongee (my M4M travel companion) had seen pics of him and immediately recognized him the night before and arranged a date. Have to say, I have never met a more beatiful man my entire life! Had lunch together and then went to Copacabana Beach where he completely capitivated both of us. Eric is not passivo but I can't imagine anyone not falling in love with him at first sight. A Brazilian Brad Pitt and I am not exagerating!!!

Eric ending up spending the whole week with us. He was eager to learn English, as was I to learn Portuguese, and we helped each other immensely -- and not just with the language!!

Friday night I met a guy at Pointe that was very masculine and that I took a liking to. After being burned once the last trip by not negotiating a price up front, I asked him 'quanto custo por noche' (how much to spend the night) and he said 'necessito nada' (I don't want anything). Well, that was a bit surprising for me! Of course, I gave him something the next morning, but he was asking for more the next night. I discussed with a good friend about the pros and cons of negotiating up front, and even though in my opinion it takes away from the moment, it gives you a sense as to how grateful they are to be with you and not so much the financial cost but the opportunity cost of being with someone else who is more grateful and will more likely be a better time. Hopefully that makes sense! He ended up being a great bottom but had to leave early for his job the next morning.

Saturday night -- 117. Met Rafael who told me his real name is Leandro. I had seen pictures of him before and knew I had to have this guy a month before I arrived. Beautiful face and nice muscular body. Very sweet and affectionate personality. He bottomed for me at 117, and I knew I wanted to wake up with him in my arms. Made it clear I wanted him to spend the night and have breakfast with me in the morning. Very sexy boy and we had sex the following morning, but I think I had worn out his bunda the night before! hehe

Sunday night -- Pointe. Met Alexei who I had wanted to be with the last trip, but was unable to arrange a programma with. I will have to say all the talk about the Alexei is absolutely true. I think he looks even better now (a little slimmer than last time) with the face of an angel. As TomCal says the perfect top AND the perfect bottom. No complaints here! Probably tied for the best time of my trip. umhhhh Wanted him to spend the night with him but he had to go home and would meet me at 2AM. Sorry, as a good friend of mine says, "I wait for no man!" not even Alexei...sigh.

Monday -- finally made it to Corcovado (the Christ Statue). Think I needed some redemption after the previous days! hehe Went with Eric and Bobby and it was a lot of fun. Beautiful views of Rio from the top of the mountain. Took a taxi up and took then took the elevator, didn't want to waste my energy on stairs!!

Tuesday -- Spent the night with Alecio (meu bebe). Always dedicate one night for my baby to recover somewhat. Not much sex but GREAT massages!

Wednesday -- worried TomCal arrives the next night, and that they'll be no more garotos available! hehe Sorry Tom.

Thursday -- Finally got to meet TomCal and Gulliver in person. Great talking with both of you. Spent the night with Johnny "the Best Boy in Brazil" (his own words!) But truly, he probably is one of the best. Recently bought a car (difficult in Brazil) and is currently working as a telephone installer and moonlights at Corujinha's for extra money. I had met him the last trip and he is very sweet with a gorgeous body. Heard that he will be in New York performing as a gogo boy at Splash the month of September. I'm already booking my ticket. Not passivo but great being around and worshipping his body.

Friday -- Didn't get to meet TomCal et al for lunch, had already arranged for my favorite pizza to be delivered while recovering at the hotel. Friday was my last full day in Rio. So, I was determined to go out with a bang. Johnny promised to take me to Spa 73 that I had never been to before. Had promised to meet TomCal there at 4:30?? Probably not a good idea since Johnny driving in rush hour traffic was an experience from hell. Before we left, I had asked Johnny how long it would take. He said 10 minutes. So an hour later we're still looking for the place.

I will have to say it was not worth the effort for me. It's kind of hard to find, and there were not very many good looking boys there when we arrived -- also a lot of locals competing. Stayed for an hour or so but did meet a cute boy with a swimmers build (Carlos) that seemed to be a "natural" bottom. Very hot! Johnny was very considerate and patiently waited for me and later drove me to Club 117.

Club 117 was very hot Friday night. Beautiful boys everywhere. I had talked to Anderson previously and had apologized for not going with him then (Rafael/Leandro). We had promised to meet on a later night and I was glad to see that he was there. I love his masculine personality, his big but not overly muscular body, and his cute face. He had agreed to be passivo for me before we went to the room, but when he saw his challenge he joking said "big problem". I will have to say he tied with Alexei for being my best time there.

At Corujinha's later that night, I met Junior who was at 117 but said he hadn't seen me. Gorgeous 19 year old boy that immediately caught my attention. Invited him home to spend the night with me which he accepted. Well, let me say that after I showered and walked into the bedroom with Junior on the bed, I have never seen a bigger pau (you know what I mean) my entire life!!!

So after spending my last day with Junior again and my traditional massage from Alecio, I left Rio with a big smile on my face.

Hopefully my fellow M4Mers will do the same.

Tchau e um abraco,

Drey

I know the guy Alecio that you are talking about from Pointe. I met him while I was down there in January. We had a very good time together but when he asked if we could see each other outside of the sauna I had to tell him no. It was not because I didn't like him, I did. First he had a drink with me, then he walked me around the sauna to show me everything. After we went to the room together I started liking him very much. I told him that I already had a regular friend in Rio whom I see everyday. I also was going out with a couple of other guys so there really was no way to see Alecio too. He seemed very disappointed about this and after I gave him money he walked away without saying a word. No hug or handshake. I really do wish that I could do more for the boys down there. It was nice to hear you mention him. I hope that I will see him again next time I am down there and hope that I can spend more time with him the next time around.

Your description of your trip was very nice. You also seem to be picking up a lot of Portuguese language, at least some important words, hehe.

Ate logo,

Jack

"You also seem to be picking up a lot of Portuguese language...."

I, too, very definitely noticed this, and I admire you, man! Currently, my retention is somewhat rusty as compared to the past, and it's been difficult for me to remember; I know some basic Brasilian Portuguese words but, unfortunately, tend to freeze when it comes to remembering sentences.

I applaud you! Perhaps my memory will unthaw to a point of enabling me to learn this very beautiful but challenging language.

Guest dreynsol

"You also seem to be picking up a lot of Portuguese language...."

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Yes, I think my hard work over the last few months was worth it.

My only regret from the last trip was that I wasn't able to communicate very well and get to know the garatos better. Also, they really appreciate it when you at least attempt to speak their language.

It was also very helpful spending the afternoons with Eric. He was so eager to learn English and help me learn Portuguese. We went around the room pointing at objects and he would tell me the Portuguese word and I would tell him the English word.

Then we pointed at body parts and taught each other the English/Portuguese translations. It was funny because when we got to 'pau', he realed off probably 20 different words Brazilians use!

As long as they spoke slowly, I could follow along pretty well. Still couldn't understand when they speak fast amongst themselves, so that's my challenge for my next trip.

I was surprised to learn that a lot of the boys' fathers are no longer alive. Alecio's father died four years ago.

Also, Anderson is married with a son, but he told me he fights a lot with his wife.

Eric told me that his family and girl friend doesn't know what he does and that his father has a restaurant. He also has residency on his passport in Portugal so he would not need a visa to visit the US.

Ummmh!

It is a beautiful language and I love to hear them speak it.

Valeu,

Drey

Guest dreynsol

Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments about the post and the pics I posted on the Rio Travel group.

I'm already missing Rio but planning my next trip soon -- November, if not sooner.

Um abraco grande para tudo a gente (a big hug to everyone). :-)

Tchau,

Drey

Archived