THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio Suanas, Sex and Guys!

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I thought after all the talk about airport lines, exchange rates, ATM's, etc. it's time to get a post back to sex!...not that I have a one track mind! lol

Last week in Rio, many things were the same as they have been for the past 3 years that I have been going. One change is that 3 years ago there was Rogers and 117 to go to, now we have 5 and with the opening of Rogers, 6 rentboy suanas in Rio.

Rogers - the lastest info from the co-owner of Pointe is that Rogers will probably open by the middle of April. The problem has been with permits, just like here, the various inspectors have to sign off, which usually takes some additional under the table funding according to several of the guys I talked to. Several of the guys that have been inside say it's beautiful. Word had it that originailly they were going to open one night a week as a "lesbian" suana and the other six as a gay men's suana! The new owners are straight, so maybe they thought there was a market for this approach, but evidently that has now been nixed! If you are concerned about supporting "Gay" owned business's then go to Pointe or Estacau, as the owners are most defintily Gay!

Pointe 202One of the owners of Pointe was telling me that he goes there every day and it amazes him how there are always new faces working every week there in addition to the regulars we have all come to know. This trip I saw and went with about 10 guys I had never seen before, and I was just there in Jan. Since Pointe had lowered it's admission for the boys to $5. reias, there are many more showing up to see if there is any potentional work. Typically I would say over 30 guys each night and on Sat. maybe about 45! Again, as I stated in a previous post alot of guys with 9"+, there was hardly enough time to sit down and have a drink after a session before feeling the need to meet another one of these guys!!

Spa 73 I like it!! definitly a different atmosphere then pointe or 117, but fun, with really friendly staff. if you go you will probably be the only American there, we were each time we went. Maybe that's part of the fun, you definitly feel special and the guys seem to be having more fun! Mostly all local guys. You won't find alot of budy builders here, but alot of nicely toned guys. I went 3 times during the week, and would have gone more if I could have.

This trip there was one guy at pointe and one at spa 73 that would only perform oral if I wore a condom! I said, nope/no way and the one at spa 73 said ok and went ahead with the bj. So don't just take what they say as gospel!! As I said before almost all will say they are Activo and most at least 75% will become passivo once they are in the room away from their friends. ---to be cont'd

"This trip there was one guy at pointe and one at spa 73 that would only perform oral if I wore a condom! I said, nope/no way"

If I'm underestanding this comment correctly . . . somebody report this guy making the comment to the appropriate authorities . . . because the gay community needs to be protected from irresponsible behavior. Burn the mother fucker!

Archived