THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

420 (pot) in Rio, BA?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 7470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's not difficult, but you need to be extremely careful from whom you procure and buy the stuff. Discreet inquiries among some of the sauna guys you know and trust will probably get you what you're looking for.

However, pot is ILLEGAL in Brazil, and this is totally at your own risk. People do get busted. One of the guys at Point was recently entrapped at one of the discos and spent several weeks in jail waiting to get sprung (fortunately he was able to afford a lawyer who got him released with a clean record).

You've been warned. I can't say it often or loudly enough: You never, EVER want to become familiar with the workings of the Brazilian criminal justice system, particularly not as a defendant, and especially not as a defendant who doesn't speak Portuguese. The U.S. consulate will be of no help to you whatsoever in such circumstances.

Guest Tomcal_

Most if not all of the suana boys can get you pot and and all of the "club" drugs, like X! Also "coke" is very accessible, I don't do drugs but have been offered them many times by the guys. If I remember, they could get coke for $20. But Take Tri's Advise!! Why risk it? even if the risk is low. Get a couple of Caprinhas, they are almost as strong as any drugs, it the unofficial national drink, and it's legal!

Guest ncm2169

Thanks, Tri, for the info and the cautionary note. :D

< Why risk it? even if the risk is low. Get a couple of Caprinhas, they are almost as strong as any drugs, it the unofficial national drink, and it's legal! >

Very simple. I like pot and sex. }( And, I no longer mix booze and sex. :o

< And why would you go on an internet web site seeking advice on how to buy illegal drugs anyway? >

Because I wanted to know the answer. :+

Guest Deweywop

The "hippy market" on the beach, I think in front of the Othon, has 420. The sellers of "crafts" (read: paraphernalia) discreetly ask if you'd like something for your pipe. Brazilian pot is different from North American. I would imagine being in a "relaxed mood" on top of Pao de Acucar at sunset would be pretty amazing.

But do do do be absolutely careful.

Archived