THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Need help locating Portuguese Sauna terms and expressions..

Guest tommy15
This topic is 7481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tommy15

A few months back I read a great list of terms and word- vocabulary especially helpful when negotiating the Sauna's. It was in both Portuguese and Spanish. Now when I need it (going Rio June 23) I can't find it!! I have searched, and checked FAQ to no avail. Can someone point me in the right direction??? Could a kind soul possibly e-mail the list to me? Thanks for any help offered!!!

Guest tommy15

Thanks to you all!! I have located the much sought after

vocabulary list and I'm committing it to memory. You guys are the

greatest!! I ordered and received the "Pimsleur" Brazilian Portuguese

CD's from Amazon on the advice of m4m'ers and finding it very helpful and fun as well. So, with a little Spanish Language background, I should be able to say a few words. Muito gostoso!!

:-)

I have also been using the Primsleur Brazilian Portuguese and have also found it very useful and even fun. I do have some knowledge of Spanish, which has made my use of the instruction CD's that much more valuble. I find that I already am able to communicate with Wan Hallen on a higher level. He called me on Saturday and seems very happy that I am returning to Rio on April 30th. I was able to let him know that we would be in a high rise apartment instead of the Atlantico, for most of the time that I am in Rio. Wan Hallen teased me a bit in that "our" University of Arizona Wildcat basketball team made a quick exit from the tournament. Wan Hallen is a big boy, and "baskeschball" is his game, rather than "futbol". In several of the photos which are posted on Snapfish.com, he is wearing an Arizona Basketball shirt.

I have been in contact with Carlo (he set up our reservtions for the days that we will be at the Atlantico)and he is working on some side tours and things to do to fill the daylight hours. Carlo is a proven resource, and those of you going for the first time cannot go wrong in working with him. Eduardo is a great kid, and as long as you are up front with him, and let him know what you want, you will be very pleased. Again he is a proven resource.

Archived