THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Some Guys just don't Listen!

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I just got call from a guy I know who went with his friend to Rio for the first time a few weeks ago. These two guys were "friends of a friend" and he had asked me back in Jan if I would have dinner with them and tell them about Rio as they both were thinking about going there. In the couse of the Orientation I had told them about being very careful about picking anyone up from the beach, that they would be better off to go to the suanas! But... these two guys are both in their early 40's, in very good shape, and are gdlkg and of course figured, "why pay for sex?" when it will be easy to meet guys on the beach like they do everywhere else. I had told them about our friend Carlos from Miami and his experience with being drugged and robbed last year. But it all fell on deaf ears(or very large egos) On their third day in Rio, they were drugged and robbed... they were staying at the Copacabana Palace, I don't have all the details, when I find out more I will let everyone know, but if you are a first time visitor to Rio, LISTEN TO US!! Don't venture out with any guys except the ones you know from the suanas.

Some of us do pick up guys from the street/beach but we are aware of the risks and what to watch out for and with so many guys at the suanas, it is just not necessary.

I am sure both of these guys wished they had paid for sex rather then trying to pick it up for free at the beach!

To be on a serious side-- I'd also suggest that they take their partner to one of the motels to have their fun. This has been mentioned innumerable times here, plus at Romanus's site, there's a listing. As Tom said, some guys just don't listen-- regardless!

Just last evening I mentioned to one of my friends that I'd like to stay at the Copa Palace one of these days in order to experience this lodging along with its accruments, but if I desired male company, I'd more than likely take him to one of the motels or to a sauna. As the old adage goes: "A hard head makes for a soft behind."

Hey, just have your fun at the sauna. Don't let them know where you're staying. My most heartbreaking rip-off was from a guy I had known for two years. Afterwards, he called me everyday saying he was sorry. Their thinking is different than ours.

Fortunately it was just stuff, mostly replaced already thus temporary. But the loss of trust in someone I thought was a friend is forever.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Archived