THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spas with health treatments in Rio?

Driver
This topic is 7481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you just want a really good massage (no sex), I strongly recommend the Masseur at .202

He is really good at what he does, soft, medium or hard massage. You can tip him what you want and then you pay the Sauna once you leave..I think (double check) the cost was R$35.00...He is a good looking man and yes he speaks some English...You will go back for another massage....That's how good he is...A great guy....Enjoy and Relax.....:)

I think LeBoy's sauna has what you're after; I think I remember reading about their offerings when I went to their site some time ago. Also, this is another fine question to run by CarloRIo.

A former M4Mer who wrote some twelve months ago and who went to Rio early last summer sought the services of a massage therapist; this individual wanted one who would render a release, but he hadn't requested all of his desires when he had Carlo to make arrangements for him. After it was all over, Carlo told him that he should have been upfront and made his wishes known. The M4Mer relayed all of this to me via an email when he and I were in contact. So again, I'd suggest that you email CarloRio via this site; he is certainly apt to respond cordially and candidly.

I second asking Carlo. There are some good day spas in Rio, including some at the hotels, but off the top of my head I don't know which they are. Carlo should know, though. There are also real spa hotels in Brazil where you can take the waters; they've been popular ever since the 19th century when the imperial family used to go for various cures.

Some of the best known spa towns are in Minas Gerais, and there is also a famous one near Florianopolis. Again, Carlo or another travel agent should be able to arrange a package trip to one of the spa hotels.

The masseur at Point 202 is indeed top quality. You can get a half-hour or one-hour massage. I got the hour one the first time, but the second time I requested the half-hour. I was pleased when he actually went 45 minutes, but was dismayed at check-out to find that I had been charged for a full hour!

Guest byronsbay

Speaking of the awesome massage guy at Point 202. I agree, he is the best and hottest one in Rio. Does anyone know or had any experience, if he goes any further than a typical massage? I imagine if the price is right he would.

Archived