THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mother's serious illness...

xchris
This topic is 7488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I emailed some of the new friends I met in Rio.

Clark responded with not much interest, but when last week I talked to him by telephone things happen to change a bit...

http://www.netgay.com.br/jornal/towerS1.htm

He used wors like "...meu amor..." he never used before even in our intimacy (but I heard some other voices laughin on the back...).

Then he undertook to send me two e-mails a day, asking to talk with me asap...

As I phoned him again, he told me the story of this seroius illness of his mother, she need an urgent surgical operation, he needs 3000 reais but he only have 1000, might I help him...?

CHRIS

Hello Chris:

One of the first things I told Wan Hallen was to not ask me for money because his mother was sick. While sick mother's do occur every day, there surely is an epidemic in Mexico and South America. When I was in Puerto Vallarta, I was asked at least twice to help with a "sick" mother. I told Wan Hallen that if he needed money, to let me know, but not BS me. So far, I have only sent him a Christmas present.

I am returning to Rio on April 30th and Wan Hallen says that he will be waiting for me. Currently he is with his "doing well" mother in Uruacu, which is north of Brasilia. He calls me every other week, but calling is made difficult by the fact that for some reason, after 10 seconds, the line cuts off. He will call 10 times just to get a basic message across. I do know know if it is my cell phone or his phone. When I return, I am going to teach him how to use the Internet so that we can stay in touch with each other.

I am without doubt really looking forward to returning to Brazil, and mostly that I will see Wan Hallen again.

Somewhere amongst the archives are stories that we here should take with a grain of salt. In these 'ives are stories about sick relatives... Do we acknowledge the stories, or do we send the reais full blast? It depends on the relationship, its length, and the person making the requests.

Again, I'd probably inquire as the second poster asked: do you believe this story? Is this request being made by a boy who works in a sauna or someone you've known for almost two years?

I went back and reread xChris's original post; Clark is bull shit...ing you, especially if you heard laughter in the background! If Clark were really serious about his sick mom, he probably would not have had friends in the room or wherever he was to disturb him while he made this international call!

Guest Tomcal_

I would estimate that in the last 2 years I have received at least 8 different requests to help with money for a mother and one case a grandmother in the hospital! I have also gotten phone calls. I have never responded and interestingly enough, I have seen all of these guys on subsequent visits and they have never brought their "sick" relatives up! I guess they all made it without my monetary help. Last time I told several of the guys who asked me to pay their admission to the suana or for dinner, etc.(none of them were guys I had been with) I tell them or have Eduardo tell them "You don't give sex away for free and I don't give money away for free" They always just smile and walk away. All of the boys operate on the premise that "nothing ventured nothing gained". I think some of the Americans feel that if they turn the boys down they wont' go with them later on up to a room...not true!

Thanks Boys for you continuous support.

You All are my virtual family, and I have to admit that I like this a lot!!!

With this story I intended to give a fresh testimony of what occurred to me, for myself and also for old and new visitors of the Forum.

The fact is that I already suspected of being bulls...ted.

I got a lot help and joy from these sweet brasilian boys even in frendshipness, and I am planning in organizing my future spending more time in Brasil. This is the reason why I am already investigating their thoughts and habits, and try to clarify this for mine and your benefit, too. What I try to do is to improve mine and their level of life and happiness, and this need a mutual effort, of course.

At the moment I support just my friend Carlos for his studies at the faculty of journalism, and now he lives in my apt in Flamengo, under the rules of a paper signed throug a lawyer that clarifies that he is allowed to stay there to control and to help me to do the renovation needed... He also visited me in Italy twice and will come again next july. I trust enough him to have almost adepted him.

The reson why I continue contacting other garotos is an agreement between me and Carlos. He was honest enough to clarify to me that he is liking our relationship, but that he needs his freedom while I am away. I understand this, and I can understand that I cannot just dream to have everithing. It is not a full paradise, but it is a comprehensible position, enough happiness most of the time, and a mutual help indeed, a honest base for improving both our lives, maybe for organizing plans I woudn`t succeed in doing alone...

I talk with him about this story and he agrees with you all: that is bull...t.

Also the interesting idea I found from your answers is how to respond to these sly garotos (and to yourself) : You do not give sex away for free, and I don`t give away money for free...

I never stop discovering new points of view...

And will apply.

Thanks Boys...

Let me give you details on how this story evolves.

CHRIS

Archived