THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

POINT Anniversary

xchris
This topic is 7493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest garotofun

RE: Felipe

Felipe was very affectionate when I was with him, he is a verrry good kisser. I know a couple of people who were with him, they recommended him to me. Driver wrote about him here on the forum back in October/November. I only saw Felipe in the sauna, so I don't know how reliable he is outside of the sauna. However, I hired him twice so I liked him very much.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Garotofun for your details on Felipe.

I had with him the same feedback: he was a good kisser and very sweet in private. This seem to be the best caracteristics of the brazilian boys there in Rio, even if Felipe was not so well endowed as his other friends.

And I also saw his pics on Apollo site the short period he was on it.

I remember that Felipe was described as "completo" or "versatile".

And this was surprising to me. What do brasilian mean with the word COMPLETO? He was a good cocksucker, he liked to kiss, but I didn't bottom him.

Do you Garotofun, or Gringo, find he can assume the passive role, or have noticed this anyhow?

I have some friends who like to be passive, or like to share attive and passive role in the same session, like as the huge macho Marcelo in Salvador, my friend Carlos in Rio, or even lick you alla over as Alex in Rio or Cleber in Eunapius Thermas in Natal (http://www.netgay.com/eunap1.htm).

I found out that every type gives you the desire of a certain role, to which I like to didicate upon certain limits.

With Felipe I had not the idea he would like to bottom.

What do you think?

Ciao

CHRIS

Felipe bottomed for me but only after it was clear we were not compatable.

Now don't get me wrong - i can bottom but mostly I prefer to top if thats what my mood takes me and i have found that if you want to be a top and you make it clear you are a top then something magical happens.

These boys will tell you that they are active only but for you they will make an exception - and they do. Mind you the speed the leg go up on some of these guys makes it clear that you are not exploring virgin territory.

Guys I have had one night have sworn bling they were ativo only the next night to frineds of mine and it is all to do with the Brasillian psyche.

when it happens to you just nod understandingly then fuck them senseless.

Felipe is one of these guys.

Thanks Driver

for the details on the brasilian psycology.

I would like to have the help of you all to create a list of the straight garotos who can agree to bottom for just unique occasions...

Have you any pic of Felipe to know we are talking of the same Felipe?

I have some if you like.

Ciao

CHRIS

No, Axiom,

the dark devil doesn't speak any english.

At teast with me, he spoke just portughese and just joke words in italian and in english, the few words boys use to learn from other tourists.

Anyway I would like to investigate more about the 22cm. tool he shown to us...

I will post any news if someone of my brasilian friends succeed in dating him...

Ciao

CHRIS

Archived