THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CARLO'S NEW PHONE NUMBER

trilingual
This topic is 7514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got off the phone with Carlo Romano, who's gotten me tickets for an Easter excursion with the new boyfriend to southern Brazil and Buenos Aires (after which I go back to the U.S. for a couple of months).

Anyway, he has a new cell phone number. For any of you who need it, please jot it down: (21) 9607-8924 Evidently he was having problems with the old provider, so he switched.

BTW, I just remembered Alex mentioning that they have some new numbers at Apollus, so check his site before you call him.

Thank's for the updated phone number.

Now for a ?

I sent an e-mail to Carlo yesterday 17th, I know he has another job, so how long should I wait to get a reply, before I re-send my msg. I am in no great hurry for the information, but would like to get my plans in motion...Thx again.

Actually, being a travel agent IS Carlo's job! But except during really busy periods, he should get back to you within 24 hours or so. This, of course, is a really busy period. The busiest, in fact, now that Carnival is upon us. He's got lots of groups to deal with, so it may take him a bit longer to respond, but he will answer you before too long.

Archived