THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

viktor mexico

Guest sloburo
This topic is 7521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sloburo

I read the two reviews about mexico, which seems very good, I plan a trip to mexico and would like to have viktor with me for a couple of days. Is it a good idea.

By theway does someone knows something about boys in Manzanillo,

>I read the two reviews about mexico, which seems very good, I

>plan a trip to mexico and would like to have viktor with me

>for a couple of days. Is it a good idea.

>

>By theway does someone knows something about boys in

>Manzanillo,

I have been twice with Viktor during a business trip in Mexico City 2 years ago. He is a very fine, reliable, hot man. Highly recommended.

No news of boys in Manzanillo.

Email me for any other request about him.

Guest sloburo

thanks a lot for the answer. It's very kind. So I hope I will enjoy the week end with him? I attend to tell him to join me for two days, it seems a good idea.

Bye:)

Hello there! I do not know Viktor but I know Mexico City well and have a winderful time when I go there. I recommend that you visit the saunas: Senorial, San Juan, Minas. You can check under the FAQs here for some information about these places. There is also trade on Av. Hamburgo after dark in the Zona Rosa. The Alameda Park in downtown is a great place for finding men, too. If you speak some Spanish, essential for the park and Av. Hamburgo, you can have a great time! Good luck in Mexico City, a place I really love!

Archived