THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio...the "Tomcal Experience

Lucky
This topic is 7539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Guys, I thought I had been to Rio, but little did I know. On my second trip, I am here with the b/f and we have enjoyed the warm and gracious companionship of gulliver and jake and are seeing Rio through the eyes of Hooville's very own Ambassador to Rio, Mr. Tomcal.

Everywhere he goes he is greeted warmly and with enthusiasm. He knows everybody! And now, so do we! This trip could not have been so much fun if we had not encountered our fellow Hoovilleans. So thanks, Hooboy, for helping us to have a good time!

We have been to three saunas, to Le Boy one night, to some good restaurants, but most importantly, to Corinja's (okay, I forgot how to spell it) Every night at 11:30 the main tables are reserved for the Ambassador and his guests. Every sauna boy, (it seems), comes by to greet him. This is more fun than any gay bar since we get to eat, drink, gossip, share tales of sauna men, and see so many hot guys parading by. There is also a dynamic street entertainment group every night.

So, Lucky is a convert! And no longer a virgin! I don't suppose I should post about that, though.:)...and my minutes I bought on the Internet are up!

RE: Rio...the

Reminds me of the line from Auntie Mame--"I'm going to open doors for you. Doors you never even dreamed existed." Welcome to the magic of Mother Brasil. Hope one night to meet you at Corujinho's.:+

Lucky- I'm glad you made it to Rio safely.

I'd appreciate an update (with lots of details) please! I remember when I posted my first lengthy response about my Brasilian experiences you gave me some much needed support. Remember that's the one that I aborted after being in Rio for nine days. Well, after that I managed to enjoy myself immensely.

You also seemed to have enjoyed my take on the Apollus Boat Trip of 2003; again you responded affirmatively. I'll be waiting to be kept abreast of your adventures.:-) :9 :-)

Well, okay! I will start with yesterday rather than at the beginning. Tomcal's room at the Atlantico was a little more desirable that the one we had, so we were moving in there except for the fact that he wasn't finished with it! His appointment from Sunday showed up on Monday, creating a conflict with his Monday appointment. So, as we waited for him to leave the room, the later appointment showed up with three other hot guys, one of whom was the hunk that wanted 300 reals to go with me. When I said no, one of the others made a date to go up with me until I realized that Tomcal would still need the room for trick #2 (hehehe)

Consequently, I ended up seeing my friend later at Point 202, which was where the action was last night. They had go-go dancing that was pretty sexy as well. My guy was tall and thin, but very handsome, and, of course, hung. But he paled in comparison to the guy I mat later that night at Corinja's.

Indeed. After a great dinner with jake, we went over to the popular outdoor scene where I met Gringo. Flabbergasted at our mutual attraction, we rushed over to the tea room in the park and...oh, wait. That didn't happen! Well, I did meet Gringo, or, White Shark as he could be known! We will see more of each other tonight.

The scene was very hot as many guys were lining up around the corners to flirt with potential clients. there was one hunk with too many tattoos, shirtless, tight narrow waste and stunning handsome face who happened to catch my eye. We flirted a little as he stood against a car in his tight jeans, occasionally giving me a smile and a wink. Well, duh. It wasn't long before I accepted the services of Eduardo to make the hunk, Junior, an invitation for a drink, and the rest is history. I showed him the warm confines of my recently vacated tomcal sex palace and we made it our own!No problem getting him in btw. He was a charming rogue who loved all of the mirrpors in the room, but not the best kisser. But boy, he could ****!

Stunning as this guy is, and I have pictures!, there is till only one King of Rio in my heart. He is Cowa, whom I met on his first day at the sauna. I was his first customer, and he went, well, around the world for me! No pics yet, but he is the one I most want to see again. He is so cute, with curly blond hair and these pouty thick lips. I have his phone number, so maybe I should just sign off and go call him, huh?

Eating it RAW

Lucky,

I know what you prefer to eat RAW, and I can't remember if you care for sushi or not, but if you do, may I recommend AZUMI sushi in Copacabana on "something something " de la Castro. Heheh. Sorry, couldn't resist and I didn't want to go back into my file for the exact address..but here it is:

Azumi

Rua Ministro Viveiros De Castro, 127

Copacabana Tel: 2541-4294

This is a great place, very nice, great service and little known to the tourists. This is the place the locals go for sushi. Of course they have cooked dishes as well and the prices are amazing. Alex and I went there twice and had huge amounts of sushi for pennies. Very fresh. It is minutes away from Corujinhas.

Love hearing about your trip and finding more to RIO than you were expecting. Thanks for Sending Tomcal home. We need him here , things are a bit dull.

Say hi to the B/F (and to my RIO friends if you see them)

:7

No sooner than I leave you guys in the hotel lobby to head to Estacao to freshen up before my trip to the airport - than you all start behaving like disorganized sex craved yankees. Someone has got to take better care of this - see what I mean about being worried about scheduling !!!!!!!!!

Right away I knew who you were talking about when you gave the physical description of Junior. Our table was with him New Years and

was that boy from Manaus ever the hit. He fell in lust with my friend Melissa and agreed to do two of us if she would go to bed with him - and he offered to throw in 50R. We could not talk her into it.

DAMN.

Cant wait to hear the next episode of these hijinks. Ask Tomcal what a Frigate Bird is BTW>

Nice meeting both of you and look forward to seeing you when you return to NYC. Did Gringo get the package I left for him?

Gulliver

RE: Rio...the experience

Well, yes, he is going to get the package. It had a circuitous route though! We enjoyed meeting you as well and hope to get together again in NYC. Enjoy the snow, btw.

These guys are so interesting. I took my own advice and called Cowa (There is a tilde over the a). He showed up cute as a button and endeared himself further to me. I now have pics! When finished, and the whole hotel must have heard him!, he seemed interested in having me go downstairs with him. Well, the whole time his girlfriend had waited in the lobby! Cowa said goodbye to me and kissed me right in front of her! He has such a nice smile. I can see why guys come to Rio and fall for one guy or the other. Not me though, hehehe!

The Atlantico has not presented any problems with the guys coming to the rooms or waiting in the lobby. Yesterday there were 4 lounging around.

Tonight we are going to an upscale charcutteria the Palace. It is just like the sauna, meat passing by constantly!

So far I like the Estacao sauna the best. They did overcharge the bf once, but that wasn't so bad. He had a guy threaten to beat him up at Club 117 when he wouldn't pay 200 reals for a minimal encounter. Venesius was the culprit. The lesson of course is to settle the fee upfront.

The guys at Point 202 are the hunkiest, and they have good shows. Now as to which other guys I like, I guess I can save that for later?

(Sushi? Jackhammer, I am gay!)

God knows I'm doing my best to show all these Rio weekender trollups the better spots and keep them from besmirching the good names of American tourists everywhere, but they just keep dragging me into their wanton ways. I'm afraid they've finally succeeded in corrupting me - AND IS IT FUN!

NEWSBULLETIN: Rio sauna stock had a significant runnup starting Friday but crashed Monday night!

And, Gulliver, your package was appropriated by one Tomcal and there was an overnight mystery. It was solved with the discovery of it in the room he had vacated. But one mystery remains - Tri's grits were intact but Gringos goodie was no longer in the box you described and showed distinct evidence of tampering. Somebody needs to check our California boy for doping - I think he needed help down the stretch to complete his one hour pre-aeroporto trifecta. The green package was delivered, the liquid one is being delivered tonight and the gritty one is being held in will-call for senor Tri's return.

As always -

Your Rio Pony Express

Guest Tomcal_

>>And, Gulliver, your package was appropriated by one Tomcal and there was an overnight mystery. It was solved with the discovery of it in the room he had vacated.<<

NOT TRUE!! LOL the maid left that package on the table and indicated it was for me, when I opened it up I couldn't figure out why someone would send me container of oatmeal(or what ever it was?) and poppers!!! No note, I tried to get her to describe who left it in my room, she didn't know. My question is why did they leave it in my room? I left it for Lucky, since he was moving in to my room(I don't like/use poppers or else I would have taken it! lol)

This was a great weekend in Rio! I was only there for four days, but with my buddies Jake and Gulliver there and then getting to meet Lucky and BF, we had a great time! I think I have to call this weekend the "blond tour" as their were 4 or 5 blond guys working in the suanas. Two of the ones that I was with were from the southern part of Brazil. I think the town of Curitiba which had significant German immigration the past century. I can't wait to get back in March!

About the airport and photo/fingerprinting.... if you are in first class or the front part of coach, no problem with lines. I timed it and it takes about one minute per person for the Photo/FP. but you go in that line after you go through the immigration line as there are only two booths that have cameras. If you are in the back of coach and your on one of the 150 to 200 passenger planes, then your looking at 2+ hours! We landed at 10:15am and we were at the hotel at 11:05!! So get in the front of coach or in first class.

Tomcal, (and Jake, Lucky, David, and Vancouver buddies)

It is obvious that the room of the house you guys would know the best is the bedroom and not the kitchen - that is not OATMEAL but Trilingual's GRITS that are being passed around from one poster to another. I hope you guys keep that bottle cap on the poppers tightly secured or Tri's Thanksgiving Indian Pudding is going to smell like Gringo's boudoir for God's sake!!! And now, my dear neighbor Jake has been dragged into the gutter. I hated to go back to NYC and leave you guys all unattended. I now see the real need for someone to run a tightly organized and strict old style and proper boarding house. I am working on uniform ideas for the boys and am still on the shorts - back to the drawing board. Hmmmmm....

Gulliver

Well this has certainly been an interesting adventure. Had dinner tonight with Jake, Lucky and BF. Dinner was delicious, company great and package received. Some people do V, some do poppers, but you can't do both. Wouldn't you know the dumb fuck trick spilled the whole bottle the first week I saw here. :+

That's getting to be one WELL-travelled package of grits! ;) Thanks for bringing it Gulliver. Jake, I'll give you a buzz next week when I get back to pick it up. You can also give me the house tour; it must be close to move-in time!

See you guys next week!

P.S. Tomcal's forgiven for not knowing grits when he sees it! He's originally from Moose Bay or Thunder Jaw or some sub-arctic True North outpost deep in the woods! It's fortunate, I suppose. If it had been a 2 lb. box of Laura Secord's he'd have recognized it in an instant and I'd have just gotten the empty wrappers!!!

Archived