THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Email for Eduardo?

goingtorio
This topic is 7541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Use the following address for him: harlanblake2002@yahoo.com.br I received an e-mail from him at this address just a couple of days ago.

DO NOT use his e-mail address at ig.com.br, because for some reason they bounce. Also, do not reply automatically to e-mails Eduardo sends from his Yahoo account! Instead, manually address any reply to Eduardo using the yahoo.com.br address above. It should reach him if you do that.

(I don't know why there's a problem with the ig.com.br address, but there is, and it's of long-standing! Anyway, this is how to reach Eduardo. Or you can phone him; his cell-phone number is listed in his review, I believe.)

I've tested this e-mail address and it works! Got a response back from Eduardo, and there's no longer the problem of being ably to reply directly to a message from him.

Eduardo says he's been booked very solidly the past month or so (it's high season) and in his response asked me to remind everyone to please contact him as early as possible if you want to reserve his services. He gets his e-mails at cybercafes and can't always check every day, so he requests your patience in getting a response. Eduardo also asks that people understand if he's not available if you decide you need him at the last minute.

Business was pretty slow during low season, so I'm very glad for Eduardo that he's been so busy since high season kicked into gear!

Archived