THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tri Takes a Break!

trilingual
This topic is 7551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My 90-day entry into Brazil is expiring, so it's back to the tropical Midwest for a couple of weeks! (I'll be back in Rio Feb. 3rd.) I've got a lot to do there in relatively little time (like filling prescriptions, getting my taxes organized, and shopping) so I may not be online very much. I trust that some of the more experienced, reliable posters here will take up any slack in the information flow.

FYI, posters you can rely on about Brazil include (but are certainly not limited to): gulliver, jake, gringo, carlo romano, tomcal, felipe, miguelmiche, and sf traveller. They've been here frequently (some were born/live here!), they've done it, and they get it! They won't steer you wrong!

Meanwhile, I'll be counting the days until I can get back to my litle Copacabana lovenest with my boyfriend. It's gonna be cold in the Midwest without him to snuggle up to!

Archived