THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HOTEL GUESTS IN RIO/and GAY OPTIONS IN IGUASSU

Indiana Swede
This topic is 7551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be traveling to Rio in early February. An earlier thread indicated that the Atlantico was no longer allowing guests. There never seemed to be a final answer. Is this true? Also, are there other reasonably priced hotels that are guest friendly nearer the beach? How have Carlo or Mike's apartments been?

Let me know. Also, how do I get in touch with other m4mr's in Rio at that time?

Is there any gay scene in Iguassu? Ways to find boys?

It's my second trip to Rio, can't wait!

Hallo Indiana,

Hope everything is fine with you. As for Atlântico, they are still very flexible in their visitor's policy. The only difference now is that they are carding every boy that goes in and make them fill out a form. Except for that, nothing else has changed.

As for Foz do Iguaçu, it has a gay scene which is only active during the weekends, we do have a guide there that show our guest their current gay life (there's just one sauna and just one disco).

If you need any other info. don't hesitate to contact us and chek our web site: http://romanus.8k.com

Um abraço,

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived