THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cheaper airfares to Rio

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I went on this site today and found airfares to Rio for my next trip to be $200. CHEAPER then anything else I have found on the airlines own websites or what was available on Orbitz, priceline etc. It's pretty easy to figure out which airlines your booking on as they don't give the name, but they do give the flight number! I found an American fare for 650. almost 300. cheaper then the same flight on American's website. http://www.cheapinternationalflights.net/

I was chatting with Brazilian friend from Sao Paulo online who was shopping for a flight from SP to Ohio. To my surprise, it seems that fares are on average $200 to $300 higher for the same flights if the origin airport is in Brazil, rather than USA. i.e round-trip from SP to Ohio costs on average $300 for the same round-trip from Ohio to SP. Any one has a rational explanation for this?

Hey Tom -

Tried this site with the same info I booked on Priceline yesterday. Result - $553 vs $660 on American vs $380 on Priceline (identical AA flights) Jan 22-Feb 14.

Remember my bet you wouldn't make it to April? It'll be great to see you, buddy. As a matter of fact, Mike said you might be in NY next week when I'm there (Sat - Wed) ??? Give a shout.

Guest msclonly

Much to my surprise, last nite, I was able to book a standard award ticket at the end of May in First for 70,000 miles. Only 30,000 miles more then a upgraded coach ticket at about $1000.00+!

:+

Archived