THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Emergency: I need a Chiropractor in Rio

TotallyOz
This topic is 7568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Leaving from Newark to Rio on Saturday was the beginning of my trip. It did take us quite a while to get to our final destination but we made it.

After checking into the hotel, we wandered up and down Copacabana beach. It was here that I encountered my first major problem in Rio. I could not keep my head from moving to the left and then to the right and back and forth. A beautiful boy his shirt in his hands and a nice six pack would smile on the left. Then, all of a sudden a hot guy in a tight bikini suit would be to the left. It was like this during the entire walk. My head got so twisted and pulled that I needed my chiropractor.

Trilingual has suggested we drop by his restaurant around 11pm and we would meet a lot of M4M'ers. We got there shortly after 11pm and didn't see them. We thought we had spotted them at one point was wasn't sure how to approach them. So, we began chit chat with a very nice couple from Brazil who had lived in Germany for many years.

We also met a very hot boy named Juan. Juan wanted to come home with us to the hotel and stay with us but, this being my first night in Rio I wasn't sure what to do so I said not tonight. But, I agreed to meet him at the Sauna tomorrow at 4. This boy was so hot. His face was handsome and his smile very sexy. He reminded me of a guy that dances in Montreal name Guiaume.

Marc Anthony are you listening? There were tons of cute boys walking the area and cruising. The spot was definitely happening and there were guys of different types for everyone. I found quite a few very attractive and know that my trip to Rio is going to be more than I expected. We sat a table on the outside underneath covering. It was perfect as all the boys getting out of the saunas dropped by after work.

The M4M group at the table were so nice and kind. It is hard to remember every name that was there as there must have been 8-10 guys. Each one was so nice and helpful to a virgin traveler. Thanks to each one of you for your advice, friendliness and conversation.

Tampa Yankee, I so wish you were here. You would love it! I thought about you many times today. I will be ready for another trip to Brazil when you are up for it. :)

As for me and my bf, we have 3-4 weeks here in Brazil and the group tonight helped us plan things out more than before. We had a great first day in a new city that had been on my dream list for many years.

The funniest thing today was I was given a handout invite for a club this week. The picture of the boy on the card was a picture that I had taken of my ex boyfriend and I was shocked to see they used my picture on the card. It made me realize how much the internet opens possibilities beyond what I had imagined.

The worst thing was the cute hotel clerk at my hotel let me flirt with him but would not go out with us tonight. He said to call him if we needed anything else. J I guess I took that the wrong way. But, the week isn’t over yet. J

So, even though we arrived in Rio at 4pm from a long night and all morning adventure, we had time to walk the beach, catch a fine dinner, meet some new friends and flirt with some hot boys.

All that flirting makes we want more tomorrow. So, I guess that is where Juan will step in again! J

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Tampa Yankee, I so wish you were here. You would love it! I

>thought about you many times today. I will be ready for

>another trip to Brazil when you are up for it. :)

>

Oz,

Funny, I was thinking of you off and on all day long too. Worried... and with good reason I find now -- neck strain!! I'm sure you can find some hot boy to massage that discomfort into pure pleasure!! ;) . I'm more concerned about your lower back getting thrown out... lol. Wish I were there too... you dont know how much -- no, you probably do. }{ However, previous commitments must be kept and though not the same as Rio, Miami will be fun. :9

BTW, to distract myself I took one of Eduardo's big brothers out for a spin the night before last -- the shorter one. Amazing time -- BIG fun!! }(

Can't wait to see a pic of Juan/Guillaume.

And yes, we are on for that trip to Rio. }(

>The worst thing was the cute hotel clerk at my hotel let me

>flirt with him but would not go out with us tonight. He said

>to call him if we needed anything else.

Call!! :9

Nice to see you made the long flight with energy to spare. (Why am I not surprised about the kid in this candy store?)

Tampa,

Funny thing. Today I went to 202, a sauna that was recommended to us by the M4M table last night. I found 3 boys to massage my neck and I am much better. :)

One hot boy, you know my type (young, slim, not too tall and a bottom) massaged me for 2 sessions. The rooms are rented by the 43 minute slot and 40 minutes with this guy was simply not enough. By the end of the 3rd boy, my neck had lost its pain. However, I am now sore in another area. But, I will let you imagination wonder on that one.

I will say the boys at the Sauna are fucking sexy. It was a bit odd in the beginning as we arrived before anyone and the boys surrounded us. It is hard to say no in a language different from my own. I think that is why I was so busy today. But, I will try to figure out a way to say no by tomorrow.

My one boy I enjoyed so much was very sweet and an amazing bottom. He said he was 20 years old. I was told the going rate there was 50R but he asked for 100 and I was so enamored by him that I gave in. Actually, technically, I gave in twice. But, for the price of 2 sessions it was still less than 100 USA.

The rooms at Club 202 are clean and mine had a shower and TV and air conditioner. They provided condoms and lube for us. I had some in my pocket but was glad to know that next time, I can just let them take care of it.

202 has different areas inside. We were able to sit at a table and drink some beverages and watch the boys work out on some weights. There is also a movie room and several bathrooms. I am a bit on the shy side and kept my clothes on while there. I think I may have been the only one there with them on but it seemed ok with everyone.

The boys were VERY friendly. Most of the ones we chatted with spoke no English and communication was difficult for us. We did manage with the boys we took to the room but learning a bit of Portuguese before arriving would have helped us immensely. Sitting with the M4M group the previous night was helpful as they told us some very important words we needed to know for the sauna. :)

I met a boy at the M4M table the previous evening named Eduardo. He is charming and seems to know the area really well. He is also a tour guide for Rio. I would have hired him for Today to show us around but he was booked until Wednesday. On my next trip, I am going to contact him in advance as he would have helped us today at the sauna as well as suggestions on places to eat.

It is not quite dinner time here. Already, we have had a wonderful day. I am captivated with Rio and the people here. I have not felt at all in danger or threatened in anyway. The beach is beautiful and the boys and men are friendly and charming.

It has been fun so far and we have only been here for 24 hours. Tonight we will check out the discos and the nightlife a bit more.

We have also arranged a tour of Buzios and Itacuraca. These were two cities that were recommended to us from the M4Mer's last night. Since we are staying at Le Meridan, they were able to make the arrangements for us. The other place I want to visit that is close to Rio is Petropolis and the Imperial Museum. As I make these journeys, I will let you know how they are.

24 hours in Rio. I love it!

"I was told the going rate there was 50R but he asked for 100 and I was so enamored by him that I gave in. Actually, technically, I gave in twice. But, for the price of 2 sessions it was still less than 100 USA."

Dear Mr. Oz,

I assume the guy had figured out this

was your first trip to Brazil. I hope the

word does not spread too fast that guys

are foolish to go with you for anything

less than 100R.

May I humbly ask you to please reconsider

your practice of paying twice the going rate,

even if you consider it easy financial to do.

Consider:

- The guys will have more respect for you.

- You will not distort the economy for the

local Brazilian men who patronize the saunas.

- You will not contribute to changing the

rates for those of us who never pay anything

close to $100 in the USA or elsewhere.

Hope you thoroughly enjoy all of your trip!

Cheers, Billy

Dear Mr. Billy,

I do understand. The first guy I saw was 100R. He spoke no English and after 10 minutes of price talk to the best of my ability, I agreed to the 100R. The other 2 did not ask for 100R.

I realize the locals have a set price and I try to conform to that. However, in this case, it was not possible. But, if you are in Rio now, I would love for you to go to the Sauna with me to help with the negotiations. :) I can use all the help I can get. I know I was like a fish out of water today. Every boy in the place smelled fresh meat and knew it was my first time. It would be obvious from my expressions and unease in the beginning. So, yes I do guess they knew I was gullible. I admit that I am and will try to work on it in the future. On another note, I think this is the reason in my first post that I said I needed someone to help me translate. My bf and I talked this over and both agreed we would have saved money in the long run. :)

The reason I paid the 100R is that the boy was the only one in the place that I really liked and the only one that was totally my type. And, in the end, he was worth it to me. And I will see him again tomorrow and a few more times on this trip. The M4Mer's I met said the rate for the sauna's was 50R and for the top of the best of the boys, some would ask for 100R. In my mind this boy was not only top of the line but did Everything I asked without question. Perhaps he was one of the boys that the men last night said were the top that asked for 100R and got it. I don’t know. But, will find out sometime during this trip.

M4Mers currently in Rio !!!

"OZ" needs to be reprogrammed since apparently he`s "Totally" out of control and corrupting the local economy.

He needs to move to "The Hotel" where he can bring his fave for a $100R overnite and even get breakfast thrown in.

Just like my pal JH, who fell under the initial Rio Sauna Spell. "I don`t care what the cost is, he (they) want me".

Seriously, I love reading posts from 1st timers to this Beautiful City because it brings back so many great memories from my 1st time there, solo in 11/02 and my next time with the Message Board Friends in 10/03.

Delighted to see that you`re posting and living life vacariously thru your posts.

P.S. The boys love to go dancing at Le Boy, Incontrus etc.

P.P.S.Hook up with Appollo at 202. He speaks some English and is a lot of fun.

Marc,

You will most definately be seeing me back in the US. How could I miss your trip to NYC? :)

I am having a blast here. We met up with some of the M4Mer's again tonight and had some laughs. Gringo is a hoot!

Tomorrow we take a boat out to an island and swim and snorkle. And, we are both very excited about New Year's Eve. :) I will keep you informed. :)

p.s. You are right about the kid from Peter Pan looking like the Justin from Campus. I thought the same thing through the whole movie. :)

We almost hit Le Boy tonight. That was our plan. But, we were having too much fun and it got too late and we needed to be up early tomorrow to take a boat trip.

But, we won't try to corrupt the boys tomorrow and will try to behave ourselves here. But, that all depends on what time our boat gets back to Rio. I wonder if 202 will still be open? :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

"Emergency: I need a Chiropractor in Rio"

Hmmm... seeems to me that you are more in need of a chaperone!! :+ Wish I were there to keep you from that 'tummy ache' brought on my too much 'candy'... lol. Truthfully, I'd be a total failure, but certainly not a miserable one, in that land of distraction. }(

Archived