THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Birthday, Eduardo!

trilingual
This topic is 7583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This weekend is Eduardo's birthday (Eduardo is virtually the translator/guide in residence for visiting M4Mers in Rio).

If you're in Rio, and are a friend of Eduardo's, he'll be celebrating his birthday tomorrow evening (Saturday) at Point 202, so drop by! Birthdays are a big deal in Brazil, and you're expected to remember all of your friend's birthdays (and vice-versa), something I'm going to have to get better at. It's a constant round of birthday parties here, if you know many people, but it's one of the things that keeps Brazil so festive! So drop by and see Eduardo tomorrow!

And Happy Birthday, Eduardo, and many more!

The following is a message (translated) from Eduardo:

My birthday was great! The birthday party at Club 117 was really wonderful. I wanted to be with good people and that's what happened. A lot of my friends were there, the food was great (the appetizers were delicious; they were a gift from a friend from Las Vegas), the cake was terrific and the show was one of the best I've seen. So, I finally achieved the goal of being able to celebrate this year, which was the best year in my life. In the past four years since leaving home my birthday was often a pretty sad affair; sometimes I couldn't even afford to go out to dinner. I just thank G-d for having met you and all the other M4Mers: Gulliver, Tomcal, FloridaRobb and all the many others whose handles I don't remember but who were part of all the good things that happened for me this year! I don't want to go on and on, but I wanted to thank all of you and wish you all a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Eduardo

Archived