THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TRILINGUAL IN LOVE

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7579 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day Two: I'm still in love! Well, at least lust! That's a good sign. I guess the new BF feels the same way, especially after demonstrating he can get that monument up and steel-girder-hard several times after spending 18 sleepless hours on a bus from Florianopolis to Rio!

We went to Corujinha last night to meet Jake and anyone else who was around. The new BF got a bit jealous when some of the boys I know came around to greet me and give me hugs! I explained that most of them are just acquaintances (I'll tell him if they've ever been anything more) who know me from the saunas or Corujinha, because a lot of them know I speak English and end up asking me for some emergency translation! But it's sweet; nobody's ever been jealous over me before! :-)

He wants us to get rings so that everybody will know we're together and I'm not fair game anymore! (I'll have to explain to him that rings don't keep a lot of married Brazilian guys from sampling the delights on the "other side.") Still, it's been a long time since anyone felt this way about me, and vice-versa, and I am VERY happy! The BF has already started searching websites for university admission info so he can sign up for the entrance exams, and he should be starting school as soon as the academic year starts after Carnival. That's good, too!

Looks like it's going to be a very good New Year, at long last! :7

Archived