THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio trip

Guest juice
This topic is 7611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has been two weeks after my fourth feira began in Rio and ended in Sao Paulo. After landing on the Thursday before the M4M party I quickly met with my longtime amigo Yan and rekindled our friendship. Then we met up with two new travelers to Brazil and showed them the Siqueira Grill and the outdoor market on the beach. Later I met with my other amigo Samuel at Corizinhas and introduced him to other Americans. I antiqued the next morning and met others at the big American party at 117. Quite a show and hot men everywhere.I think I made one or two trips to a cabine. Later at Corizinhas I met Robertson for the evening. There is no cuter guy alive but I think he saves his best efforts for his girlfriend! Every morning a few more Americans showed up for breakfast and discussed their evening and day plans. I went by metro to meet Yan at the antique flea market at Praca Novembro XV in the Centro area. I always find a few bargains and I did. We ate at a local Kilo restaurant since the Confeitaria Columbo was closed. Later I went to 117 and had two delicious guys. Again met everyone at Corizinhas to chat. Met gorgeous hunk Adriano and he followed me home! That boy does everything you want and cuddles so affectionately afterwards. He has a tongue piercing and knows how to use it.The next morning Yan and Yan,Jr. met me and other M4M guys at breakfast. I said goodbye to Adriano and we took off for Terra Encantada, an amusement park south of Rio near Tijuca Forest. It was both Yan's and his 5 year bold son's first trip to an amusement park and it was a joy to see Yan on a roller coaster or junior on the airplane or carousel. I got a little toasted on my face and arms since the park had very little shade.We stayed about 7 hours and then Yan showed me more of Tijuca or Barra Pria. That evening we had planned to go to a Brazilian music performance but Yan got his nights mixed up. Instead we went to Gloria near 117 and walked along the Flamingo Beach, ate in a quaint restaurant, toured the historic Gloria Hotel, and called it a night. Monday was party day and all the gifts were assembled.The turnout was phenomenal, the food was great, and I ended up with Samuel, Yan, and Robertson who Tomcal told me to invite.Samuel was excited over his bag of goodies, I lost track of Rbertson, and Yan was rudely told to leave by Junior. Yan was already having a bad day nwith his wife in the hospital overnight from a miscarriage. So He and I left early and comforted each other. He left for home and Samuel stayed overnight.I do want to thank the guys who worked so hard on the successful party. I know the young guys wre impressed and most appreciative. On Tuesday Yan, Yan,Jr., and I went cama (bed) hunting. I bought Jr. a trundle bed since his bed was just a mattress on a slightly raised board. My almost adopted grandson deserved a fine bed with space for toys and new clothes for school. It was another great day. We dropped off Jr. with his mother and went to eat at the beach. Wednesday was my day with Samuel. He took me home to Nova Iguacu, about 90 miles southwest of Rio toward Sao Paulo. It is quaint by Rio standards with burros and horses parked in the residential areas. I met his familia: his wife, 2 year old son, his mother-in law (sogra) and father-in-law(sogro)and his dog Putanha(little whore). We had a large home-cooked meal with capirinhas and red wine. We returned to the hotel and decided to go to Spa 73 with Tomcal, his friend,and another American named S. As we were getting into the taxi Yan shows up! So I invite him and off we go. It was on the taxi ride that Tomcal and his friend D remarked that I was taking coal to Newcastle! It was a interesting situation. Spa 73 is located not far from the Zoo and National Museum. It has 4 or 5 floors and an interesting layout for a bar. T and D were having a ball (naturally) and my guys wanted me to pick up a sauna boy. But being an old-fashion guy I stayed with them and left early. That night Samuel told me about his new job in Cabo Frio near Buzios and he wanted me to stay with him on my next trip. I probably will for a few days. The next day I shopped with Yan for warmer clothes for me since Sao Paulo was quite chilly. I first felt nauseated then I vomited once. Yan said it was my cafezinho but I think it could have been the fresh greens in the food in Nova Iguacu. Who knows but my nausea kept me from dining with other M4M guys on my last nite in Rio. Luckily Yan nursed me that night by cuddling, kissing, and massaging me. I flew out of Dumont that morning and laned in Sao Paulo about one hour later. My hotel Alameda Residencia was especially nice and convenient to the Metro. Lagoa Sauna was fantastic! Two bars, a pool, Jacuzzi, always about 25 hot guys, outdoor patio. even a large theater showing movies like The Perfect Storm. I met three guys but the last one was awesome. I didn't think he was my type, lanky,but was about 22. I had about 4 hours before I left for the airport. His name was Sandro and he was the best bottom I have had in over two years. He sucked my feet (a first for me), rimmed me, and came twice while I was pounding him. When I came he took my semen and smeared it over his face with a very mischevious smile. Boy, did I hate to leave. Other things I saw in Sao Paulo were Art Museums, antique markets and lovely park on Paulista Ave. My return trip was uneventful. My Brazilian adventure was very different from the previous. I got to met a great number of sweet American guys and I hope to see them in the future. I built on my friendships with Yan and Samuel and feel a part of their extended family in some way. Corny! Anyway, I know I do not write a very decriptive account but I will leave that to the humanities majors! I plan on returning in the spring after Carnivale. Adeus.Juice

I too am preparing a summary of my trip to Brazil, but I wanted to ask Juice one question. When I left you at Lagoa on my way to the airport on Nov. 1, you were going to spend the night at the Alameda Residencia with a boy I'd introduced you to. I wouldn't say he was lanky, but he was about 22, had braces on his teeth and he sucked my toes. Was this the same guy? I can't remember his name though. And did you have any problem bringing him back to that hotel? I'm thinking about staying there on my next trip and I'd really like to know their attitude toward young male guests. Let's keep in touch and I hope we can see one another on future trips to Brazil. SF Traveler

Juice,

What a great pleasure meeting you . I recall that when you talked about your local friends and showed pictures from your trip to the amusement park, your face lit up brighter than the sunburn you got that day. You're a real nice man and I appreciate your help when I was feeling ill. Hope to catch up to you again sometime.

:D

To SFTraveler I did take the boy with braces to the hotel without any difficulty from the management. Actually he was quite good as he implied. And your memory of his musculature was correct; he was muscular with a delicious bubbly butt. However, Sandro was another boy, not as boy-next-door-ish but darker, slimmer, and more Latin. I enjoyed talking with you and hope that I can learn Portugese as well as you can. I would recommend the Alameda Residencia for its location and cleanliness. Also Jackhammer it seems you recovered quite nicely. It was a pleasure talking with you: I am sure we will meet again soon. As a matter of fact I do not know of any M4Mers whom I met in Rio have stated that they will never return! Both of my heads point and yearn for Rio. I am already having a sucos withdrawal! Atelogo, Juice

Guest skewerpole

Hi Juice,

You really enjoyed running around with your adopted grandson; he was funny when you were introducing him around. Yan is one of the nicest guys I met, he doesn't push himself too much in the sauna. However, he was booked with you in your entire stay, I had to set up an appointment book. I saw Samuel and his friend about twice at Corujinhas and we ate together. I was too tired to have a programa with Samuel. I don't know what I was thinking. Samuel is a sexy guy, I hope he will not completely retire from his night job which he plans to do, so I will get another chance. His friend is supposed to have a gigantic dick, so I got scared and passed him too.

I gave you a lot of kidding for bringing 2 guys to a sauna. You carried insurance with you.

I too had great fun running up and down Siquiera Campos between point 202 and the restaurant with the m4mers.

I dont know if this Yan you´re talking about is the same one that used to work at Rogers. If it is he´s a very nice man. The funny thing about him is that he tells his wife all that he does at the sauna with his clients. One that can be trusted just a bit too white to me but a wonderful bed.

Felipe

Archived