THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Welcome Back to !!

Funseeker 22
This topic is 7612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Garotofun & Skewerpole,

For total strangers before, you became great buddies and could enjoy the Rio Scene together -or with "guests"?. You`re both great guys and a lot of fun to be around. You were definitely the youngest there but even the older ones could or tried to keep up with your pace. Driver too.

Good Luck !!.

Guest garotofun

Hi Funseeker

It was great meeting you and the other M4Mers. I was really impressed at how genuinely nice everyone was, it made the trip very enjoyable.

Skewerpole and I first met the night of the Point 202 party and we just instantly clicked. He was the catalyst that made me experience more of Rio than just the saunas. He convinced me to extend my stay for an additional six days and I'm glad I did.

We definitely sampled our fair share of the sauna guys. At first, we were having sex with the same guys (separately), we must have shared at least 10 different guys. We (or at least I) were averaging about 3 sessions a night in the beginning before we got tired and started to pace ourselves. In fact, we didn't go to the saunas for the last three nights of the trip. However, I think we had our fill of sex and depravity. Some of the things we did or were planning to do I won't repeat here, but all in all it was a fun time.

Skewerpole if you're reading this e-mail me your information because I owe you money. Also, thank you for letting me use your room on my last day there. Let me know what you did in Leblon and I'll let you know what I did on your bed.

Archived