THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Down and Dirty

Big Daddy
This topic is 7615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the second of what I plan to be 3 posts regarding my time in Rio. The next post I will go into my experience in Rio, sights, sounds and more importantly the wonderful, beautiful people, and in particular my time with Wan Hallen. This post will go into what got us interested in Rio in the first place, THE BOYS.

I went to the saunas almost every day and beleive me had the time of my life. I am sure that Rio is the reincarnation of ancient Rome. As I mentioned in my first post, my first sauna experience was at Pointe 202. It is about two blocks from the Atlantico and is in a large building, one flight up from the street. The first thing you have to know is that you will be climbing stairs all the time you are in the saunas. The 202 is big, clean and has choice guys to meet any taste or fetish. From big bodybuilders to twinks, your desire can be easily fulfilled.

Checking in to all the saunas is very simple. Upon entering, you are given a locker key, which amazingly enough corresponds to the locker that you put your clothes in. You are given a clean towell and flip plops by a very nice locker attendant. I choose not to wear a touha grande (big towel) but rather just wore my burmuda shorts. I never once felt uncomfortable because I am not an Adonis like some of the other gringo's, Tomcal for instance (LOL). In fact, compared to some of the other clients, hell, I was a stud god. At least I could walk to the cabine unassisted.

There are up to 50 Brazilian guys walking around basically naked. All have towels, and a few have speedo's under the towels. All will gladly whip it out and give you a preview at the slightest hint of interest. Most of the guys can communicate with you in basic sex, ie activo, passivo, completo etc. Many speak enough English to make things very easy. If you can speak Spanish, you are home free.

There are tables and chairs for the clients and boys and generally there is a leisurely pace to things. You can order drinks and food from the bar (charged to your locker number)and you can also treat the boys. Be forewarned however not to give your locker number to anyone except one of the non garota do programa boys who serve as attendants or waiters. The reality is that your generosity can and probably will be abused especially if you do not know the boy. I learned not to give my locker number to a boy and then have him get our drinks. Get the drinks or food yourelf or have the attendant do it.

All the boys want you to pick them. Some will come up and say hi just to see if there is interest. Do not feel pressured to react positively to every contact. Just be polite and let them know that you are not interested. It is no big deal to them.

When you find a guy that you are interested in, let them know what you want, and if they agree, go for it. The boy will get your locker number and go get a cabine assignment. You go upstairs, where you will find a small, clean room, with a bed, a shower and a toilet. You rent the room for 40 minutes. If you go over, the rent is doubled. When you are done, you return to your locker, get some money and pay the boy. You are now set for round two or three or whatever.

All the saunas work basically the same. Each has its own advantages. Estacao is only a block from the hotel, but was the smallest. Club 117 was a subway ride away, still very convenient in that it is only a few blocks from the metro station. 117 had some really hot guys and I kind of liked the environment. It is on three floors, so remember, alot of stair climbing. Pointe 202 was great, but the music kind of overpowered trying to negotiate with the boys.

All in all, the sauna experience was what I can best describe as sensory overload. There was just so much prime material right there, that you almost decide only to take a god to a cabine, not willing to settle for mere mortals. This is something you really cannot describe, it must be experienced.

Archived