THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Snapfish.com Album

Big Daddy
This topic is 7605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I loved the photos - Wan Hallen looks so sweet! BD, I hope you two stay friends for many years!!!!

But I have to confess my favorite was the hotel maid - now THERE'S a personality - I can't take my mind off here, and I smile whenever I think of her.

Thanks again, Bid Daddy,

It’s funny really----the little things you remember from Rio. Maybe the sly smile from the hotel maid who discretely doesn’t notice the stacked condoms on the bureau; or the sudden look-away when the stare becomes a cruise; or the unexpected knowing glance on the street. Last March I guided 2 very skeptical friends on their first visit to Rio. I glance across my desk now and see the photo of me and my friend atop Sugarloaf. The sensation is as close as yesterday and as far away as a once-upon-a-time story. Hank seemed strangely distant as I returned from getting a couple drinks. Staring across the beauty beginning to twinkle with the evening’s lights, the view had taken his soul to flight. After 8 days, this was his magic moment. Sweet enough to be close at hand, and bitter as his trip was ending. That’s the moment I remember. I doubt I will ever stand with my friend at that spot again….just not enough time or opportunity.

I connected to the web through a friend’s computer tonight. I had forgotten if I could access my address book and favorite places through a remote connection. The address book—yes, the favorite places—no. My friend asked if I were disappointed that I couldn’t access my favorite places. I answered that it didn’t bother me in the least. After all, I would soon be IN my favorite place. I have one life to live and there’s no time like the present. People don’t run from happiness, they run toward it will all their strength. Hello Brasil----I’m coming home!!!

:+

Guest Sailor50

I've sent you a couple e-mails asking for the password to view the RIO pics but I haven't heard back from you yet. I'm planning a trip down in February and would really appreciate getting to see your pictures.

Sailor50...

Guest msclonly

Sauna initiation

Please send me the pics of our initiation to the sauna scene the first nite in town on the 23rd. It is the best memory of Rio, that I have.

Tnanks,

:) :+

Archived