THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where was Kevin ???

Funseeker 22
This topic is 7618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Come to think of it, I never saw him at all !!

For those who have not met Kevin, he is one of the smoothest versatile sauna boys, very handsome and European looking?, age around late 20`s?. Kevin speaks some good English and will con the towel right off you plus your minibar if you invite him to your hotel. Enjoys his Scotch and is a great, funny and charming con artist that you will totally enjoy. He`s not a thief but has been known to push some to the max but will remain looking so totally innocent.

Just wondering where he was in this recent avenue of opportunity for him?

Although I never met Kevin in October of '02 or February/March of this year-- another M4Mer had inquired about him some two weeks ago before the M4Mer Soiree 2. Perhaps this lad has moved onward and out of the sauna arena.

One really hot lad from Roger's whom I saw during my last two trips to Rio was nowhere to be seen this time at any of the three main saunas that I visited; I had really wanted to see and hook up with muscular/tatooed Lucas again, but as Tri and TomCal and others have written previously-- the guys at the saunas change-- change-- change daily, weekly, and/or perhaps monthly. Since a lot has been written about Kevin previously, and since Funseeker wrote a wonderful take about him in the aforementioned response-- it would have been wonderful if he had been around this time during my visit.:9

I too had been wondering where Kevin was, but he hasn't been visible for several months now. During the summer I asked Tomcal to give him some money from me, but Tom never saw him during his July trip. This time, no one saw him. He's from Minas Gerais and had a child in his hometown there. I expect he finally gave up on Rio and when back there--even though he can't earn very much, it's better than standing on the corner all night every night. SF Traveler

Archived