THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where are Those Torrid Stories??

Axiom2001
This topic is 7613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been four days since my return from Brasil (Rio being my last and longest stay). ...wish I were still there, but that's life! While at the Soiree 2-- there were numberable M4Mers; these same men and others were apparently busy, busy, busy at their hotel as well as at the restaurant with the yellow awning. Some of these men even ventured out and enjoyed the cultural aspects of Rio and Petropolis and other places of note in Brazil, but where are those STORIES? I know a few men extended their trip, but the majority which I met are back. Jackhammer wrote an eloquent saga accompanied by those "hot" pics of bois and those gorgeous city scenes. Now I wait with baited breath for others to reflect in writing at this site.

Perhaps the fellows are too, too tired to return here and are reliving their experiences in various or sundry ways, or they might want to keep their adventures to themselves which is hard for me to believe based on what was written pre-Rio 27 October.

Guys, this forum has been rather quiet for the past five days. Few guys have posted, but I along with some others who have posted to this particular thread would like your "take" about the trip, your party and sauna experiences, your adapting to Brasilian culture and people, and did you try to learn or speak the Portuguese that you brought with you?

I've been back for a week now but would rather be at some Brasilian's home or at the beach in or away from Rio, or merely basking in the warmth. The weather here has NOT been to my lliking, and I live in CA, only the wrong part when it comes to weather.

Perhaps I can make up for lost time weather-wise when I fly off to Costa Rica on 2nd of December. I anticipate getting a big "high" (a natural one) from the eco system; I expect my time in San Jose with the men will be quite, quite different though! Just look at what's available in this forum (at this site)!

Archived