THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saunas

OceanTraveller
This topic is 7609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks Trilingual for directing me here! I was wanting to ask about the lockers in the saunas. How does one lock them up ? Do they come with a key? I missed the forums on what to do there can someone direct me to where to read that ? How much would one trip to the average sauna with one boy cost as an average ? I do not know what money to bring in reals for a trip . When I get there I will be a nervous wreck !!! :-(

Don't worry. The sauna system is very user friendly. You simply go up the stairs, ring the bell, go to the desk. You will be given a locker key attached to a ring that you can hang onto. You do not have to wear a towel, but if you want to, that is fine. I simply wore my burmuda shorts. You go in a sit, maybe have a drink, and wait for the right guy to come by. You discuss what you want, you give him your locker number, he gets the room, you go upstairs, go your thing, come back downstairs. At the end of the end you pay. Warning, do not give out your locker number to anyone as they may charege refreshments onto your tab.

For a full description of how everything works, go to the FAQ, look for the topic on Brazilian Saunas Review, click on the link, and go to the very first review, which started this whole snowball rolling!

Big Daddy told you most of what you need to know, though. Admission to the sauna is about R$25, and cabine rental is about the same. You pay your entire bill when you leave. That will include admission, cabines, drinks/snacks, and any other services like massages. You pay the boys separately, AFTER you finish with them. R$50 is the standard price.

The lockers all have locks. As Big Daddy said, you use your locker key number as your account number while at the sauna to charge drinks, cabines, extra towels, etc.

DON'T buy reais to bring to Rio, if that's what you're planning on doing. You'll get a hideous rate anywhere outside of Brazil. Change money when you arrive here, or withdraw cash from an ATM here.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Will anyone else be in Rio in January ? I was looking for a muscular bodybuilder type at Point 202. Will they have such a person there ? Since the new one is opening up at Rogers's will they go there instead ? Point 202 sounds nice and whether I find anyone or noe I would just like to experience it . I have enjoyed everyone's postings !:-)

OT

Pointe 202 will be filled with very muscular guys. Ask around there for Apollo (see my thread on my trip for details about this guy). He is very strong, gives a nice back massage and does other things as well. Also, Daniel (pics in my thread) works out of the Pointe and he is strong, sweet and a great bottom!. Reynaldo has a huge body and a killer smile, but he can try to hold you up for more money after you are done, so I would set everything up front.

You will have no trouble, just remember that the motto for RIO is : "Relax, it's RIO" Take it as it comes and you will have a great time. I call it RIO suave.

It's definitely time to STOP WORRYING! ;) At whichever sauna you visit, there will be guys of all types: tall, short, slim, steroided, top, bottom, hung, not-so-hung, etc. All of the saunas serve clienteles with varied tastes, so they need a variety of guys to satisfy their customers. Wherever you go, you'll find someone you like and you'll have a good time!

You will have no problem finding well-built, muscular hunks at Pointe: 202. Last year when it opened--a wonderful glassed-in shower was adjacent to the locker room and the main area; today you'll have to meander amongst body builders who are doing their thing. Some of these men are really fine exhibitionists from head-to-toe: they workout in full view then might appear sporting a big, raging hardon and parade around showing off these wares! It's hottttttttttt!

Archived