THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Final Rio Review/post

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7624 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

First, let me say to the various M4M's that care more about English composition,paragraph indentation, proper use of semi colons,

improper using of "then" and "than", etc., etc., let me save you the aggravation, don't read this post! Now that we have that off my chest, here's a somewhat abreiviated post of random thoughts of the week, I figure that details of the party has been covered by the other posters this past week.

(This is for Lucky, one paragraph indent.)

On this trip my best friend from L.A., and another guy that I had dated both came, as well as my good friend from Palm Springs,

and my buddies from L.A., Jackhammer and Funseeker22, along with Driver who I had met in London this past September. Gulliver,

FloridaRobb, SFTraveler, Jake and I have been good friends since our first meeting last April, so the week was like a giant reunion,

just with alot of naked guys around! LOL

There were three of us in my suite, my best friend from L.A. and my friend Carlos from Miami. It would be a toss up as to

which of us is the wildest, but I think the prize would go to Carlos. During the course of the week, I think most of Rio saw Carlos' Butt, dick and tatoos. He's 36, not shy and loves showing them off(this was helped along by Florida Robb pulling Carlos shorts down at Corujinhas). My other friend is not far behind, so our room was a constant motion of naked guys, at times up to 8 of us in there. One evening Carlos was on the sofa in the living room with one guy, Doug was in the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom with another and I was in the bedroom with Breno. This was all taking place about 2:00 a.m. after Corujinha's. This was a typical early morning this

past week.

There were at least 25 boys working who I had never seen before and I had just been in Rio in August! I have a new favorite! Although I saw Breno throughout the week, usually he would drive me back to the hotel from Corujinhas each night, I found 5 new guys who I liked very much and two in particular who are phenomenal! On the first Friday we got to Rio, Junior & Company threw us a party at 202 with a M4M banner behind the stage and about 35+ boys there, along with 8 strippers doing a show. Great night and where I found my "new love".

At the M4M Fiesta, which was fun, but what really made the night is my good buddy Jake, arrange for visit from his private blond metro boy! Thank you again Jake!!!

This trip I picked up someone from the street in front of Corujinhas on three nights. None of these guys where guys who work in the suanas. On Friday night it was a guy I saw about 1:00 am, and invited him and another guy to sit at our table. I finally decided

to ask the one guy to come back to the hotel and it was a great choice(I cleared this with two local guys who I know and who where

at the restaurant, and they spoke to him) He had just got out of the army 2 weeks before and told me that sex in the army with

other guys is very common, I had no reason to doubt him! lol

On Wednesday on ran into a guy on the street who I recognized from last year at a dinner and he had been with a American there. The reason I remember is that he had incredibly Blue eyes and very squared jaw. He was wearing a blue uniform with a I.D. badge

on his shirt pocket and he works for the phone company. We said hi and kept walking our separate ways. The next afternoon at

4:00pm there was a knock on the door, when I opened it there was this guy with the doorman from the Atlantico who had brought

him up to my room!!! Now remember, this guy didn't know my name, I can only assume he asked the doorman which room is the tall guy in, or which room has all the guys going in and out!! Anyhow, he came in, still in his work clothes and said "It's possible, you and me?" How could I turn him down??!! Turns out his blue eyes come from his German dad. His mother is Brazilian and his dad is back

in Germany. This was one very unexpected encounter and a total surprise!

Meeting "Big Daddy" was great, I will miss his infectious laugh. Every time I saw him he was laughing and smiling. BTW, he didn't win the competition! The few times I saw Jackhammer... he was Really Smiling!! He seemed to spend quite a bit of quality private

time with his new BF!

I see that I have posted over 400 posts in the last two years and there is really nothing more I can possibly add to South of the

Border without being redundant, so I am making this my last post on this site! I really dislike what I have seen happen with the high

jacking of seemingly innocent informative posts, the nastiness that ensues, etc. I originally started posting on here to share my

experiences with others regarding Rio/Brazil. While I have learned that one should never say "Never", I probably will not post here in the future. However, anyone can email me if you have a question about Rio/Brazil. I have been very lucky to have met some good friends on this site whose friendships

I know will endure! Good luck and hope that I will meet many of you in Rio in the future!

Hey, man - don't give up! I (and I'm sure virtually all the other regular and irregular readers) appreciate your info, wit ant advice. Don't let a few nasty comments from some dyspeptic queens x( get you down - think of all the positive things your and others' labor on this message board have done for so many of us, and SMILE :) !! You've already brought lots of smiles (and more) to the rest of us already!

> Now that we have

>that off my chest, here's a somewhat abreiviated post of

>random thoughts of the week, I

Just for clarification these thoughts must be from another random, they're not mine :7 >

>I see that I have posted over 400 posts in the last two years

>and there is really nothing more I can possibly add to South

>of the

>Border without being redundant, so I am making this my last

>post on this site! I really dislike what I have seen happen

>with the high

>jacking of seemingly innocent informative posts, the nastiness

>that ensues, etc.

I didn't picture you as the drama queen type, you'll be back, they all come back.

Thanks for the info on your current trip. Like the other posters it has been fun reading.

Well so many of the boys ask about you - I have started telling them your plane crashed in L.A. (on landing) I figure its good for six months until you return. Personally I think given time you will post again because there is always a last titbit you have yet to disclose and trolls come and go.

Mind you my own posts have become a bit factual and have lost the initial attention to detail and wonderment of my earlier trip reports so maybe your passing to the elephant graveyard of posters is merely a ntaural progression we all must follow. Of so - ive my fondest regrads to your miami house/slut/boy and that thick thigh loving queenie friend of yours Deputy Doug.

Was able to convince Continental to give me an extra three days in Paradise. Tom, I met telephone guy on the street and he came up to me and we talked a bit. A few minutes late he was at the Atlantico, looking for you. I had to give him the sad news of your departure a day early. If I had been thinking, I would have invited him up for a drink or "something", as he was really a nice guy.

Big Daddy

Guest JohnPela

Tomcal:

Don't give up posting on this site. In July I enjoyed hearing about Rio from you when you, Cooper, me and your LasVegas friend had dinner before the Gaiety show. There are those reading your posts like me who really enjoy it. I couldn't make it to Rio on this trip because of work obligations. i would like to try to go in April or when the M4M group is going again. I'm trying to convince Cooper to go too.

I'll be contacting you. I'm glad Jackhammer had a good time on this trip.

Best Wishes

Guest msclonly

COntinental games

Just returned and found the house safe and sound. No smoked smell. But burned out sections saoutheast of Pomerado Rd between I-15 and Scripps Poway Parkway. That is the infamous Scripps Ranch & Mira Mesa Top Gun area, that burned so many new million $ plus homes.

Flight 94 Nov 3 had only 19 out of 35 seats filled. So it seems strange they would not release any more for upgraded tickets.

Did you know, that so many passengers complained, they wanted to read, when the movies were played, that NO mention of lowering the window shades are made anymore? Even when the AM Sun is shining in and fading out the screen color! Plus the bright light reflects of the eyeglasses making it even more difficult to see what is on the sreen. Most the those reading or highlighting their legal briefs or presentations, had their reading lights on, while everyone trying to see the movie had their window shades UP! Very inconsiderate and shows NO respect from those, who go about demanding it, so much of the time!

Also, the Cabin music tapes have been removed from the planes, since the cell phone mob, complained they couldn't hear their cellphone conversations. Too hell with the other passengers who have to listem to them say over and over "where are you?" "I just got on the plane" and other brillient discourse!

}( }( }(

Archived