THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friday Night's M4M Sauna Party

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I will keep this short, as the other m4m~s will be posting. Pointe 202 threw us a great party!! Banners, Ballons and at last count, 40 boys, plus 8 strippers (some imported from Sao Paulo). After some consulting with Jackhammer and telling him which boys would "fit" his requirements...he had a great night! capped off with a surprise birthday cake at Corujinhas about 1:00 a.m.! His birthday present to himself that he left with, and was still in his room with him when I called him at noon today, but have turned out well!! We are all having a great time. Tonight there is a Holloween party at the sauna, but most of us have afternoon "appointments" showing up before we go out tonight. Weather is in the high 80's and sunny. I love Rio!!

RE: Where's Bruno

No Bruno wasn`t there. Probably just taking care of his company in San Paulo which is doing quite well.That`s the reason he makes those US visits.He loves the friends he has made but the $$ go back into the Co. Sensible biz decision I would think.

Getting back to the original thread though- the party was great and the large Welcome to M4M banner & balloons in front of the 6 constant runway gogo dancers was a nice addition- Thx Tomcal since I think you are being very modest and missing a lot of credit that is due to you.

I of course missed the hot extra dance scene that suddenly appeared on stage because there were too many frickin` balloons in the way. Never did find out what actually happened. Now I love Zorro leading the dance parade with his 50/50 US/Brazilian flag shorts but who was the guy with the cap and the ponytail?. He also appeared at the hotel party- he was very hot.

The comment about waiting for cabines was very true. I wait patiently in line with ??? -that was 4 nights ago,and suddenly I am passed by Tomcal. Who knew about the "velvet rope" in Rio Saunas?

Archived