THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Midnight at Corujinha's Restaurant

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

This is for many of the first time Rio Visitors going this week. Corujinhas has been a great place for us to go to after leaving the saunas each night and have a late night meal and socialize with other M4M'S and the boys. It has about 12 -14 tables for either 2 or 4 people each, outside and another 10 inside. With so many of us there, I suggest either you try to get there a little early as the tables are hard to come by after midnight until about 2:00 a.m. or try to make a reservation for one(this takes CASH to accomplish!) I have been able in past trips to get a table for 8 reserved by paying the waiters the night before and having them reserve it for me. There are 6 of us that eat together and we save a couple chairs for some of the suana guys that always join us! I would hate to see a bunch of M4M's standing on the sidewalk waiting while some of us are sitting there eating, and between midnight - 2:00 very few tables become "open". One alternative is Maxim's which is about 6 blocks up from Corujinhas on Atlantic Blvd, facing the beach. They are open very late and used to be the place we went to before finding Corujinhas. Guys from the saunas cruise through there also after midnight, but not as many as are outside Corujinha's

Archived