THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M Photo Shoot

Big Daddy
This topic is 7637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in the process of making my absolutely final preparations, as I leave for Rio tomorrow afternoon. Went and got another dozen boxes of rubbers, made my final T shirt selections and decided on brand name lube vs Safeway brand. I am taking my digital camera and intend on taking hundreds of pix. Film does not seem to be a problem with digitals. Batteries are more the issue. I am bringing my connection cord to a computer so that I can download the pix. If we can find someone in Rio with a CD burner, we can make copies of the party and other "interesting" subjects and give them to the guys (us)attending the party as a souvenir. Think about how we can find a CD burner to use, and let me know.

Big Daddy :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Check with me when you get to Rio. I'm taking a firewire CD burner to Rio, but who knows what box or suitcase it's in by now? ;) If I manage to find it, you're welcome to use it if you can hook it up to your computer. Of course, I assume you've got the requisite software.

An alternative may be to check with one of the local camera stores or print shops to see if they can download the pix and make disks for you. There are a number of them around the neighborhood.

Archived