THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jackhammer91406 IN-BEDed in RIO

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7589 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awash in memories IN-BEDed in RIO

AWASH IN MEMORIES

The old expression goes; “If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him YOUR plans”.

Nothing could be more true and today, that sound you heard wherever you live, was God’s hysterical laughter.

Remember that thunder storm that was clearing this morning at 5:30 am? Can you say Gilligan’s Island? Can you say Three hour tour? Can you say the tiny ship was tossed?

Well, you get what I am driving at. Poor Carlo Romanus had done a brilliant job of making plans for a beautiful cruise of the RIO Bay. When people began to cancel last night and this morning, a smaller ship was requested and by the time we arrived at the marina, there were 5 guests, three staff for Carlo and two crew. The weather was ok when we boarded and there was already plenty of food laid out. The music was fine and the boat sturdy. Because of the weather, the trip to the outer islands had to be canceled due to rough seas. None of us was discouraged however.

As we sailed out of the marina, we began to get to know the two members of our contingent who were not M4M. The couple were very nice guys from Orlando having just arrived last night. After around 30 minutes cruising along the playa de Flamengo , we had become friends. As we neared the mouth of the bay at the base of Sugar Loaf, the weather turned nasty. I mean really NASTY. Passing the gun turrets that guard the harbor entrance the boat began to yaw like the very end of the world. Sheets of water cascaded off the small tarp awning that acted as shelter on deck. Some sought refuge below, while the staff scurried to put the food below as well. It’s hard to describe the adrenaline rush of trying to outlast the torrent of water, the tossing boat. When we had crossed the harbor it was clear that some were simply counting the time until the return to harbor.

At the far side of the harbor, we found two secluded sandy beaches which appeared seldom used. IT was here that we anchored for a bit. I should say that everyone fell in love with Alex. His energy and enthusiasm never fails. He is entertainment on demand.

With happy laughter as his payment, he cavorted around the boat like a wind up toy. His easy smile charmed everyone. As his proud Papao, they all sought to tell me how much they enjoyed his presence. Once we had anchored, people were invited to swim off the sandy beach. Of course, my dolphin was the only one in the water. He would dive in, swim about, climb back on board and do it all again. A couple of the staff and crew joined him for a moment, but for most of the time, it was just his beautiful brown muscular body cavorting like an otter, in and out, in and out…hmmm, which reminds me…oh, no, never mind.

The rest of us went below and before long a bottle of Cachaca (there should be a symbol off the bottom of the last c) was brought out and all of us soaking wet below began to toast each other with massive shots. In no time, we were very warm and yours truly had to return to the deck to cool off. By this time it had been determined to return to port and cancel the rest of the activities with a 50% refund. Kudos to Carlo who didn’t have to refund anything, the weather was not his fault. I encourage you to use his skills and knowledge to help plan your trip down here. He is a man you can trust.

On the way back to the hotel, it was decided that we would hook up with the new couple , and the five of us will go to Azumi tonight for sushi, the to Corujinhas, and later to LeBoy.

IF there are pics that turned out, they are here.

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/cruise1.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/cruise2.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/cruise5.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/cruise4.jpg

Sadly I can add little to the descriptions of the bay, since the weather prohibited visibility. However, let me say, if Carlo has a cruise planned during your visit, trust him, it will be well worth it. Even with all the problems of weather today, I doubt anyone seriously regrets going since we met new friends and had the joy of watching Alex play. It’s the little things you know…

NEXT UP:

A Wild night

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wild Night IN-BEDed in RIO

WILD NIGHT.

This past year has been a year of firsts for me. This trip as well.

Our new friends from the cruise met us at our hotel at 9 pm. We traveled in two taxis to AZUMI for sushi. Axiom joined us to make a friendly table for 5. Our friends arrived before we did, but we got there so fast, we were sure the other taxi was either lost, or jacking up the charge by taking a long route. We waited for them outside in a light rain. Ten minutes turned to twenty. I had asked that someone go inside and tell the restaurant that we were there (our reservation was for 9 pm, it was now 25 after. Alex came running out saying our friends were sitting inside!. However, it turns out their driver charged them $15R for what should have been a $5R ride. So, a word of caution : As with any big city, there are always scammers. With taxis in RIO, never agree up front on a rate as the metered rate will almost always be less. If the driver will not turn on the meter, get out and take the next cab. The same scam was tried on me at Le Boy later the same night.

Our sushi dinner was great and it was nice getting to know the couple from Orlando. Our friend Axiom is also a nice man. Given his literary writing skills, I had expected a much more vocal person. Axiom is a quiet guy, but always responds to questions or topics of interest. He has a great laugh and his face lights up when he smiles. I may have also caught him in sensory overload since he has been touring the whole country for three weeks or so. I am hoping he posts his observations here when he gets home. HE has said he will.

Our dinner finished, it’s time to go to Corujinhas. A quick cab ride takes us there and it is truly a sad sight. Other than us, there are no M4Mers to be seen. Sorry sailors, that boat has sailed. Driver does put in an appearance sometime later. During our stop, Alex goes to renew acquaintances with many friends and the four of us remaining sat and talked. The topics ranged from RIO Saunas and Corujinhas 101, to life goals, experiences and all the rest. Several boys stopped by to say hello including Evander who acts as Security, always dressed a little more upscale for his important position. This young man is only 21 but has a smokey look about him. He was also a guest at the Festa up on the roof last week.

After several Caipirinnhas, it is time to go to LeBoy. I have never been to a disco and I was sure I would not enjoy it. Alex has begged to go all week. Seems he loves disco and has many friends there. I think I met them all. Axiom was going to beg off, but decided to go as well. There is something about the music which begins to vibrate inside of you after a few minutes. Too loud at first, it becomes a rhythm in your body. Of course it doesn’t hurt that there are hundreds of young half naked men and scores of pretty young girls seductively dressed. One young lady in particular , wearing a white wrap around tear away dress got ‘lil jack’s attention as well, so there is either something in the water here, or something in the caipirinnhas.

I settled in on a balcony upstairs which had a perfect view and great air conditioning. Alex wandered downstairs to jump up on one of the structural dance platforms. He loves to dance as he seems to love everything else. Periodically, Alex would return with a fresh, cold, unopened bottle of water for me and then gyrate off to visit someone or drag someone back to meet me. Axiom and I stood and marveled at the array of bodies for about an hour. Axiom took his leave, and a few minutes later the couple we were with came upstairs. They had clearly danced the blues away and were ready to depart. We said our goodbyes and they left. I am alone watching the crowd. The drag show began and while everyone seemed to double over with laughter, I understood nunca, or nothing..not one word. 20 minutes of that was enough for me and with Alex nowhere in sight, I made for the exit.

I found Alex at the front door, and after a few words I left with him reluctantly in tow. Back at the hotel, we had great sex and then went down for the night..

Alas, we had no camera with us, so there are no pictures.

Next up:

THE LAST NIGHT IN RIO. Wild, wet, and Tomcal lives in spirit in Room #701 or

THE CABBIE WHO CAME FOR DINNER.

Guest Amistad

RE: Wild Night IN-BEDed in RIO

Hi Jackhammer,

Thank you for your posts while in Rio.I've really enjoyed your photos and commentaries. I was especially elated to read your comments about my good friend, Axiom, whom I've know for 30+ years. I was with him this past Spring for Carnival in Rio and I've been curious about how he has survived on this trip. If you see him, please tell him hello from Akin.

p.s. Alex is beautiful

The Cabbie who came IN-BEDed in RIO

THE CABBIE WHO CAME TO DINNER

Monday (last full day in RIO)

After the disco experience at Le Boy the night before, Alex and I slept until 1pm. Showered and shaved, we ordered breakfast in again. Carlo (Romanus) had suggested on the cruise that we take a trip to Barra (pronounced Baha) and take a look at the newest area being developed. A long, wide beach, with huge gated condo towers and modern shopping centers, Barra is where the middle and upper class are moving to get free of the noise, crowds and traffic of RIO. It is a pleasant drive along the coast and the vistas are spectacular. Alex had arranged the night before to have our cabbie who drove us to Azumi, pick us up at the hotel the next day.

After we had eaten breakfast, Alex called David and he promptly showed up at the hotel. The weather continued to be iffy, with cloudy skies and scattered showers. The day was gray, but a spirit of adventure was in the air. As we continued past the condo towers and shopping malls, we reached a very remote area of beach and mountains where we were told many people sunbathed nude in the summers. It is an idyllic area and I have included some pictures that Alex took. HE is very proud of these pictures.

After we had seen the most dramatic vistas, we drove back to the New York City center which is one the new malls in the area. Being somewhat homesick, I asked my companions if we could eat at the Outback Steakhouse and they consented, Nice since, I was paying the bill (heheh) I insisted that David join us for dinner and we had a great time chowing down on Bloomin Onions, steaks with real baked potatoes and all the fixins, and Alice Springs Chicken. After dinner we stopped at the bookstore next door and I finally bought an English //Portuguese dictionary….nothing like perfect timing on my last night in RIO huh? As it happens it came in handy right away. See, David the cabbie is Gay but quite shy. Well, after 12 days in RIO, Jackhammer and ‘lil jack are anything but shy (there was a time, but that was before I met Tomcal). And since there was a gym in the center, there seemed to be a never ending line of fine looking gents walking by. I mean , I am allowed to look right? IT seems that my looking so openly was somewhat embarrassing to David, but not for the reasons you think. See, he is so nervous and shy, he wants to look but is too embarrassed. My looking was making him turn red as though he was looking. So while he was trying to regain his composure, I quickly looked up a new word in portuguese. Discomfortivel and said “ David este discomfortivel con mi. “ Or in other words,” I make David uncomfortable.” Well, it was pidgeon portuguese, but he got it and nodded his head as he laughed. We all laughed and walked to the car to go back to Copacabana.

I needed to hit the ATM again since I was burning money in huge amounts doing all this exploiting of the people of RIO., with train rides, dinners, gifts and heavy tipping. As we stopped in front of the market across from the hotel, I raced in to get more exploitation funds. Coming out I saw a young man walking by who obviously was leaving work at the Pointe. I looked at Alex and he nodded. I looked over at David and he turned red. Alex had been sort of begging all week to have another guy who would be passive so that he could be activo again. Well, this guy looked perfect to me, Very compact muscular body, beautiful smokey eyes and bright smile. Alex nodded vigorously. It’s hard to refuse the kid anything especially when lil jack is starting to vote. So, yeah, the three became four and headed back to the hotel. After he parked, David wandered up the sidewalk almost in disbelief. He really hadn’t expected this, and frankly it’s not something I would have done normally (yeah right), but after all, it seemed the thing to do since Tomcal was no longer in town.

When we got up to the room, Alex wanted to show his friend all of the pictures. While I was showing pictures of the party at Pointe 202, the new guy shouted and pointed to the pictures. He was pointing to himself, one of the strippers from the party. I had wanted to meet this guy that night at the party but the muscle giant Reynato had cornered me and I hadn’t had a chance. Now I had the guy in my room and he was passive. Does life get any better? The young man’s name is Ranieri (pronounced Ha ni eri). He is a hot, hot man. As he prepared me for topping him, his lips and mouth performed incredibly. Then, he took all of ‘lil jack, . His extreme body strength extends to the sphincter, and he can grip better than anyone I have ever had. We played for a few hours and finally everyone was spent. The boys needed feeding again (when don’t they?) so we cleaned up, and David drove us down to Corujinnha’s. David din’t join us as he was still on overload. We met up with Driver, Skewerpole, Garotofun and the new M4M couple who had arrived in town after all the parties (Alaskagoldonefour and his friend) After a leisurely meal, the boys and I adjourned next door to Incontras (the only gay club open on Mondays) Yes another disco, and this time yours truly shook his bootie til it wouldn’t shake no more.

We made our way back to the hotel. Of course we played a little more and then finally slept.. Tomcal lives!

Here are some awesome shots of our trip to Barra, and the New York City Center shopping mall, and of course the ones you want to see, Ranieri (those that he has allowed me to post. Sorry.

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra1.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra2.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra4.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra6.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra8.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra15.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Barra28.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Ranieri1.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/ranieri2.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/ranieri6.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/ranieri8.jpg

Next Up

FINALHOURS

CHEERS AND TEARS

We’ll talk again

RE: The Cabbie who came IN-BEDed in RIO

I've been back in California for almost a day now and am still on Rio's time; my body feels sluggish, and my mind and the memories embedded are on overload and clashing to be unleashed, but physically I am not up to report. I've spent almost an hour plus reading Jackhammer's most vivid accounts of his experiences and agreeing with him of similar accounts.

I will click in and write during the wee hours of the morn since I have only one line; while in Rio, I had difficulty accessing the internet on three occasions, (This happens when one is semi-computer literate!!) so, as I related to Jackhammer on Sunday, the day of Carlo's boat trip or cruise, I'll write about my adventures when I return to California.

Thanks Jackhammer for your flattering comments, and guys, Jackhammer's Alexander was a pure vision; I met him on Sunday morning at breakfast and could not keep my eyes off him; he exudes in beauty and sensuality; his pics here are far from presenting him in his totality. Along with his gorgeous looks comes a gregarious, caring, sensitive, and enthusiastic

human being; when the couple from Orlando had been ripped off from their taxi ride to the hotel as well as to the Japanese restaurant, Alex was going to reinburse them for this, the guys declined, but it was such a sweet, sweet gesture on his part since he is the one who had limited funds. The image of his gesture is still indelibly engrained in my brain.

Well, since this is Jackhammer's diary thread, I'll stop and venure up the street to get a meal at my nice gourmet deli; I hope it hasn't closed for the evening; it's 6:45 P. M. in California, not like RIo when many eateries remain open well past midnight.

Tears & Cheers IN-BEDed in RIO

TEARS & CHEERS

This will be my last entry and it is a little difficult to write. Bear with me.

My last hours in RIO started with my two boys in bed with me. Yeah, it was a tough fit, but very cozy. The night had been filled with lots of kissing, cuddling, and the stuff dreams are made of. I got up first to shower and get dressed. The boys followed shortly and we began to make plans for the day. My choice was to call David and see if he wanted to join us visiting Sugar Loaf.

While the boys showered, I called and David was delighted to be invited. He was another born and raised in RIO who has never been to Sugar Loaf. We stopped across the street at Bella Blu for breakfast and the boys filled up on the por kilo (all you can eat by the pound) and I ordered off the menu. Alex was already behaving kind of weird and it wasn’t long before he was crying. I tried to get him to stop and enjoy the time we had left, but I wasn’t always successful, and the tears reappeared off and on during the remainder of the day.

We journeyed in David’s personal car to the base of the mountain at the first lift. There were scores of young school children waiting for the gondola that would take us to the top of the first mountain. There we would board the second gondola for the final trip up. There are a bunch of facts and figures about this mountain that I am sure will resurface in my brain someday, but for now all I can see in my mind’s eyes are the incredible views of RIO and the surrounding area. The weather was good, although everyone but me seemed chilled by the breezes. Maybe it was something else. But I remember seeing Alex alternating between running off with the camera to take pictures he thought would please me, and then standing back and looking at the awesome vistas laid out before him.

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/sugar1.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/sugar2.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/sugar3.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/sugar4.jpg

Minutes ticked away rapidly as Alex and I sat and talked about his future and mine. Sharing the same space for so many days had become almost second nature. I wish I could regale you with tales of how my last minutes were filled with tumbling naked bodies and wild, ravaging sex. But my last hours were filled doing things that parting friends do. Holding one another, listening, staring into space and flashing back on the previous great days.

When we got back to the hotel, the four of us crammed into the small room I had been moved into earlier that day. Since I had asked for late checkout, the hotel had asked me to move to a very small overflow guestroom. There was barely room for the bags. David and Ranieri went across the street to get us some burgers for a final meal together on the roof, while Alex and I spent the last few minutes alone. He cried and begged to come to the airport. I told him no, we would do this here alone, in private. And we did.

Timed raced now and soon it was 5pm. I needed to try and do a final pack, get cleaned up and check out. The boys each carried a bag and we went down to the lobby. I embraced each for a final time and whispered a few words in each ear. Roberto was waiting in the lobby to take me to the airport. I watched as Alex, David and Ranieri walked out through the front door. Alex was walking with his head up and back straight, bravely wiping tears from his eyes. He never looked back.

I settled my bill with the hotel with a large assistance from Skewerpole. Thank Skewer, I couldn’t have left without your help.

Roberto drove me to the airport and we talked of new friends and future visits. My flights all were on time, I had smoking stops at each airport and yes, Corey was on my return flight. I arrived safe yesterday.

I think of my time in RIO. I think of the magic, music, scenery, the warm and friendly people and one highly energetic and smiling young man who for one brief 10 day period, made me his sole focus in life. I am humbled by such devotion, since I know how much of it was not about the money.

Some things will live with me forever. It’s like a Brazilian samba which, when the lyrics and melody have ended, the rhythm still keeps dancing in your Soul.

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Alex2.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Alexander1.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Alexander2.jpg

RIO love. It’s something worth experiencing once in your life.

Thanks for coming along.

RE: Tears & Cheers IN-BEDed in RIO

Some things will live with me forever. It’s like a Brazilian samba which, when the lyrics and melody have ended, the rhythm still keeps dancing in your Soul.

Mother Brasil has touched your soul and you wax poetic. I know that wrenching tug on your heart as the time to leave those you have so suddenly and unexpectedly grown to love approaches. The joy is suspended, the tears are real and you will never be the same again.

:+

>Some things will live with me forever. It’s like a Brazilian

>samba which, when the lyrics and melody have ended, the rhythm

>still keeps dancing in your Soul.

>

>Mother Brasil has touched your soul and you wax poetic. I

>know that wrenching tug on your heart as the time to leave

>those you have so suddenly and unexpectedly grown to love

>approaches. The joy is suspended, the tears are real and you

>will never be the same again.

>:+

Gringo- beautifully and sensitively written! AXiom2001

That was a wonderfully sweet coda, JH, to your Rio log. Thanks for sharing your experiences and pictures. What will happen to you and Alex when you're back? I felt very sad for the two of you reading about his (and inferring your) tears.

• 1 month later...

RE: Missed Entry/ IN-BEDed in RIO

It is nearly a month since I have returned from RIO. I was printing out my travel journal from here today when I noticed that one whole entry was missing..that being the day we went to Corcovado..(unless I am losing my mind and it is here and I just can't see it).

The entry was written, just never posted. I hope you guys will forgive me for ressurrecting this old thread. I wanted to incorporate the entry in the proper order it should have appeared.

BTW, according to my printer, this thread with over 5,000 views takes 123 pages to print, not including today's addition. I will surely have to learn to use shorter words!

Here is the entry with pics following:

SIGHTS FROM HEAVEN.

ABOVE IT ALL

I reread the last post and realize I have spent an inordinate amount of time talking about Alex. Yeah, I know, but to be honest, he is surely one of the reasons I am enjoying myself so much. I have shared my more personal feelings with other M4Mers, and the consensus seems to be, that many came expecting to be a little disappointed with an experience that couldn’t possibly measure up to it’s hype. We will leave here with a certain amount of disbelief yes, but only that RIO was everything and so much MORE than expected. Hard to believe, and each visitor will be able to provide their own proof of the above.

The trip to Corcovado (the hunchback, named so after the shape of the dome of rock), was a very pleasant and eye opening experience. Taking the metro subway right across the street from the hotel, we rode to the (forgive me if I screw up the spelling) Lago de Muchado station, or I think the fourth station. Right outside the metro, we hailed a cab (easy) and asked to go to the station for the Corcovado train. It’s a quick 7-10 minute trip. At the base of the mountain is the terminus for the first electric railway in Brazil.

Outside, there will be many drivers who will offer to drive you up and back for a reasonable price and that is one way to go. But let me strongly recommend that you take the train. It is more a two car electric trolley. The cost is $30R. Sit on the right side of the car you enter. The train follows a track bed originated in 1884 all the way to the top in a leisurely excursion through the rain forests surrounding RIO. The cars travel at or near the canopy top of the tall trees, filled with wilds birds and flowering parasites such as bromeliads.

The ride up takes nearly 25 minutes and is awesome. On the way, where patches of the rain forest clear a bit, you begin to get a sense of the sweeping vistas that await at the top. At the other terminus, you walk a few yards to a brand new bank of elevators which replace the nearly four flights of stairs one used to have to climb. At the top of the elevator you disembark on a platform that is partially obscured by trees. A few yards to the left is the final stretch, a set of two escalators taking you up the final two levels to the top.

What awaits is beyond the ability of words to describe. The powerful outstretched arms of the Christ, whose face looks out over the entrance to the Guantanamera Bay. I had NO real understanding of the geography of RIO until I stepped onto the surrounding platforms. Alex claims to have been here twice before , but if he has, it sure didn’t show.

The rest of us were first time visitors. This was a powerful and moving experience. The 360 degree vista is difficult to take in. Your breath is stolen by the large giant hump of Sugar Loaf at the mouth of the bay, and the small islands outcropping the seaward beaches. This is the top of the world. Gringo, I wish you would transmute yourself, so I could tell people how beautiful this place is. FlaRobb and I watched as the two cariocas raced from one view point to another. We took turns taking pictures of each other, different groupings and couples. The boys were absolutely mesmerized with the place, and I guess you could say, we were as well. We spent a good 30 minutes walking the perimeter of the platforms, reading various placards. At the base of the back of the statue is a small chapel built inside the statue. Alex was particularly moved by this spot. When we had seen and gaped at all there was to see, we traveled back down the escalators to a garden area set up outside a restaurant and ate a light snack. We watched in fascination as helicopters swept around the statue on tour. The boys raced around taking pictures of the copters, feeding the exotic birds and just doing what boys do. What a nice way to spend the day.

We journeyed back down the railway (sit on the left this time), experiencing again the majestic views through the rain forest. At the bottom, we hailed a cab and returned to the metro plaza. There was some talk of the cold drinks at MacDonalds, and before long we were feeding the boys and ourselves. May I say that these boys can eat forever! Alex is seldom full. They have an energy that burns fuel at a rapid rate. I guess it’s called youth. It is at once an aggravating and enervating feeling.

Alex and I came back to the hotel for a quiet night, before getting up early to go on the all day boat cruise of the bay and islands put together by Carlo Romanus.

We had our first spectacular thunder storm around 9 pm. Truly tropical, with torrents of water and bright flashes of lightning and claps of thunder. The weather has cleared today. It is 5:30 am and the moderate breeze smells clean, tropical and like the sea. Birds are chirping in the trees outside the hotel as RIO awakens for another beautiful day in paradise.

Did I ever mention? I LOVE RIO

Here’s various pics from our trip to the top of the world.

NEXT UP:

Awash in memories

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0001.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado1A0001.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado1A0002.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0009.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0002.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0003.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0004.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0005.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0006.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0007.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado0008.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado1A0003.jpg

http://www.dfapam.com/jackhammer/Corcovado1A0004.jpg

Well, I am glad you missed the entry because it gives me a reason to go back over the thread and remember what a nice trip you had. Great pics, jack, and a good story...but I won't be printing it out!:)

You words and the photos could not ring more true. I'm sure now it must seem dream-like in your mind's eye. It is truly a magical place. Thanks for the addition.:+

Archived