THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Driver's fourth visit 19/10/03-07/11/03

Driver
This topic is 7623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tuesday

A sad sight to see some americans going home but at least its not me. Garotofun wants to know how a 19 yr old (Israel) learns to fuck like he did. apparantly he was doing it every in his room and described it as the best fuck he has had in rio - even better than Anderson which is praise indeed. 117 tonight.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Saturday

> BTW Toms

>American friend Carlos is being a very naughty boy.

I agree totally altho I did apparently have to break up a communal get together in the Tomcal`s Palace in order for him to come down to my room and translate the $$ misunderstanding that the very beautiful "Beto" had for his very limited engagement with me before "mami" called and he had to leave. Note to those M4M`ers still in Rio. Stay away if he approaches you late at Jabba`s. Very innocent and sweet looking.

There was a standoff & Carlos graciously stepped in to help with the translation & exit before we had to call security. Beto reluctantly left but later I found a pair of my expensive sunglasses missing. als Back alone in bed I discovered two minibar miniature bottles at the bottom of the bed. Strange place to hide them don`t you think?

Again, my fault entirely because this arrangement was made well after the protective known boys had already left. Also, security guard Evander I think had left by this time. Probably on his way to the TC audition process??.

Thanks again Carlos - now go back to your latest "getting to know you" audition -this time leave the group chorus out. I don`t recall "No,Dougie No !!!, as being part of that song.

That`s an in joke so no analysis needed.

:o

Wednesday

Wednesday

I have missed an evening but don't worry, nothing exciting happened. Wednesday Garotofun and I went to the Imperial Palace in Petropolis and thankfully it was not only open this time bur also signifcantly cooler. That evening we went to 202 and it went from queit to busy. I had a threesome with Eduardo and Fillipe. Yes its the asame Eduardo that speaks some english and he was very good. Somehow we were all very comfortabkle rhroughout although from time to time some all round giggling broke out. Becuase Eduardo had been translating for me for some hours i gave him more than Phillipe and unfortunately when Eduardo put his money in his locker Phillipe saw that they did not get the same. Eduardo tried to explain and Phillipe said it did not matter but he soon shot off with I expect a wounded pride.

It is mixed cloud and sunshine today and more Americans are going home. Fridays 202 party has been moved to tonight [thursday] but I'm not sure why.

Thursday

Thursday

202 had another party but the number of Americans was noticably reduced. I didn't do anything becuase i had an overnight appointment with Alberto. He was careful to check the details several times. Unfortunately after making the appointment I heard a few unflattering things about him. As it happens he blew me out anyways, I waited one hour at Corujihnas and he never turned up. I took instead one of Big Daddys entourage whos name escapes me althought he wasn't feeling very well. Today Big daddy has gone to Christ the Redeemer with the two noys in tow. My one has never been there before which is sweet. I rang Garotofun to see if he wanted lunch but tho'he answered the phone, he wasn't coherent. I think he was in the middle of sex. Citibank machine is exchanging at the rate of R$2.83 to the american dollar.

Petropolis is a big town high in the hills and has some old buildings. The palace was nice and has two crowns one for don Pedro the first and one for DPII. Garotofun enjoyed the visit but I was just grateful it was cooler. For R$5 you cant really go wrong but there was a lot of school trips there. There is also a very small house there of the aviator Dumont after whom the airport is named.

I would recommned the trip, carlos says you should stay overnight becuase each week starting thursday night there is a light show at the palace but personally an overnight did not appeal to me. The town seems to have a small river running through it with many little bridges crossing over it.

Sunday

Its noticably quieter here now the majority of americans have left. They have left some big holes to fill and i will do my best to fill them. THe haloween party at 117 was very busy and very noisy last night. FloridaRob, his boy and I ate at Corujihnas and there were empty tables!

Mind you the waiter still brings him the whole bacardi bottle.

Its 117 again tonight with Garotofun who it seems is trying to get a few extra days here. This morning it absolutely pissed down and the entire road was flooded with water for a few hours.

RE: Sunday

well FloridaRob has just let for the airport with another american whose name (sorry) I cannot recall. Its raining again and its all rather sad. Tomcals metroman turned up at the hotel again for Tom apparently. Its 117 tonight - hope its quieter than last night.

Well Driver, I'm hope in San Francisco now and, as they say in Brazil, I am "com muitas saudades" for both Brazil and my many Brazilian and foreign friends. It's obviously partly on account of age (52) and health (very bad cold, which I've still got) but this time I was very conscious of enjoying the company of the other M4Mers every bit as much as the increasinly obviously mercenary attentions of the boys. I didn't go to the saunas every night since I didn't have the energy to fight off the pestering attentions of the boys. I just arranged with one of my favorites to visit the hotel every night at an appointed hour--after all, I've always preferred quality to quantity! To interpret this properly, you, dear reader, must also know that I've fallen in luv with a boy that I went to Iguassu Falls with earlier in the trip. Not the handsomest, or the best built or the biggest dick, although more than adequate in all those departments--just the best person. If I had the money to retire right now, honey, I'd be on the first plane back. I'm going to post something more complete later, but I do want to say that Juice and I had a wonderful time at Lagoa last night. The boys aren't all that much better-looking than in Rio but the place is definitely cleaner and the boys behavior is better--not nearly so much pestering as in Rio, especially it seemed to me, at Point 202. Driver, we are leaving the boys of all Rio in your hands (and I mean that literally). I'm sure that those of us who've passed on can trust you to keep a stiff ______, well I'm not thinking of uppper lips but you fill in the blank. I hope to see you again soon either in Brazil or in London. SF Traveler

Archived