THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just in case you have not yet purchased your ticket to ...

imrthr
This topic is 7617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On United Airlines website this week, United is offering Rio de Janeiro from Los Angeles round trip for $599.00. The offer extends into the period of October 27 et cetera. Although it will not help me, because I already purchased my ticket at a higher price, anyone who may want to go to Rio at the last minute can go there for a small air fare. Just thought this message might motivate someone to take the trip.

RE: Just in case you have not yet purchased your ticket...

Try BACC, or one of the other ethnic travel agencies that serve the local Brazilian community. I'm SURE there must be at least one in Danbury, and several in NY besides BACC. You shouldn't have to pay anywhere near $1200 to get to Rio!

• 4 weeks later...

RE: Just in case you have not yet purchased your ticket...

When one of my best friends and I went to Carnaval in February/March during "high season", we took a package for Carnaval (where the plane ticket was under $600) and then extended our stay; we stayed for approximately eleven days (flew American Airlines).

Archived