THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friday, 10/24 and 10/31 Parties at Pointe 202

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I have heard from several posters, worried that there would not be enough boys in Rio much less at one sauna to take care of all the M4M's decending on Rio on the 24th for the week. I emailed one of the owners and this is his reply I got today:

"Hi Tom, nice to hear from you. Of course there will be enough Boys at 202 to satisfy all your friends. Do not worry about that. Looking forward to seeing you. Regards,..."

Remember there are 5 working boy suanas in Rio, each with anywhere from 20 - 35 guys working, even without "importing" some of the guys from Sao Paulo, that works out to about 6 to 1 boys to M4M's. You all will have a Great Time!!

>I have heard from several posters, worried that there would

>not be enough boys in Rio much less at one sauna to take care

>of all the M4Mers.

Tom,

And you ask why ??.

Well you must learn to keep your greedy mitts off all of your reruns and give the rest of us a chance.

I`m just Kidding.

Look forward to seeing you in Rio.Sorry I missed the LA Meeting. Sounded like a lot of fun.

Cheers,

There's absolutely NO need to worry about there being enough guys to go around, even with Tomcal in the picture! From all I hear, the jungle drums have been pounding across Brazil about this party, and as I write there are busloads of eager guys descending on Rio in time to meet and greet the arriving M4Mers. Hosannas are being offered and candles lit to St. Mary Magdalene. The long, dry season is over. The high season is about to kick off with a bang! So pack carefully, and don't forget your supplies of Vitamin V, because I think you're going to need it!

• 4 weeks later...

As it turned out- there were more boys to get to meet and develop a friendship and enjoy than there were M4Mers. It's strange how some guys here conjured up unnecessary worries before venturing to Rio and the long awaited Soiree 2. I know I had a very swell time in more than one way!

Archived