THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

FFS

Driver
This topic is 7645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

how can it be a final post if you keep amending it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH [insert sound of head banging desktop here several times]

Please please please when you amend a final post for a fourth and fifth time - make the amendments in RED or BLUE or PINK or any other colour (ok then color) than B L A CK .

Not that i'm getting anal about the trip in 6 days time with luggage that wont fit in the right cases and a fear of having to explain 200 condoms to a catholic brasilian customs guard who has never seem lube before.

Honey, that Brazilian customs guard very well may be moonlighting at one of our favorite establishments! He might even show up at Monday night's party! }( Remember what happened to Gulliver when he lost his passport and needed to have his visa re-stamped into his new one?

Also, and trust me on this one, there's not a male Brazilian alive who doesn't know what a condom is, or lube! (Although he may not be familiar with the exotic brands you're bringing!)

As for "final," I thought the post WAS going to cover the final information, except that certain unexpected glitches in the party-planning process created the need for some amendments. If I knew how to do the changes in different colors, or pretty typefaces, or some other way of setting them off, I'd do that because it does make it easier to see what's different. But I don't, so that's that! As far as I know, the current version IS the final, final one. Until the next unexpected thing crops up, naturally! So keep checking back just to be sure!

Archived